The 2014 EWB Fantasy Baseball League

thatshortguy

They don't know if Braun's thumb is something they can fix. If it's not that's basically it, guys can't come back from nerve damage and be as productive.

Me trading Ryan Braun for Wil Myers, Martin Prado, and others in my keeper league last year looks pretty incredible in hindsight.

• Like 1

Ugh....was hoping to steal Casey Janssen off waivers and Maxx blows his wad to get him. Bastard. :shifty:

This is a league for high rollers, get to steppin' short stack.

Ugh....was hoping to steal Casey Janssen off waivers and Maxx blows his wad to get him. Bastard. :shifty:

This is a league for high rollers, get to steppin' short stack.

I SWEAR IF THAT'S A HEIGHT JOKE MAXX YOU ARE GOING DOWN SIR. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ......

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I need to check this more often. I missed Bonafacio! :( I would have paid like $40!

And I thought I was overbidding with $23! I really needed his flexibility.

Cheap plug: If anyone is interested in trading for stuff in general, I will always listen to an offer for anyone not named Mike Trout. My team cannot buy a win at the moment.

Right now, I think Berober and I are the only non trade-phobes.

Props to LNK for actually drafting Melancon.He's taking Pitts closer role w/ Grilli out and looking shitty. I scrambled to add him only to see he was actually drafted.

As an aside, I bet Berober is regretting giving me Axford right now. :lol:

I still find it hilarious that you have a pretty loaded team and are still in dead last. :shifty:

I know! I feel like I've done everything right. My roster is really good. I just can't fucking win. :(

Did I mention I'm tired of fucking losing? Because I'm tired of losing. Seems like I run into the hot team of the week every week. I'm like the MTForbes of this league right now. :lol:

My underperforming starters don't help, though.