Batman: Arkham Knight

Do I need to know anything about City to play this? Pretty much skipped that one

Pretty much the only things you need to know are that The Joker died after succumbing to the side effects of the Titan formula he pumped into his body during the first game and that he performed a blood transfusion on Batman to infect him with the same condition, but Batman survives after taking an antidote.

• Like 1

I have a problem:

I'm trying to get back on the second Stag airship to collect riddler trophies I couldn't get to when I was there for the first time. I think I'm supposed to use the voice synthinizer to open the door in the front of the ship but it doesn't work. Can anybody helt me?

Edited by ChrisO

I have a problem:

I'm trying to get back on the second Stag airship to collect riddler trophies I couldn't get to when I was there for the first time. I think I'm supposed to use the voice synthinizer to open the door in the front of the ship but it doesn't work. Can anybody helt me?

Which one are you trying to get into?  There's more than one way to get into both

Edited by Hellraiser

I have a problem:

Which one are you trying to get into?  There's more than one way to get into both

I don't get the Riddler in these games. Like, he's almost like a fourth-wall breaking character in some ways, like he just exists outside of everything that's happening. Like in the context of the story and world of the game, did he, or one of his goons somehow infiltrate places like the airship, and Batman's own film studio base, to plant a load of trophies and traps without anybody knowing? And without somehow caring or being bothered enough by the goings on in those places that they just immediately left the place otherwise untouched?

Security must be so fucking slack.