Batman: Arkham Knight

Azrael:

So, what did you guys choose? I let him destroy his sword! I couldn't have him kill the Bats!

Also regarding the eastern egg:

I hope they make a Superman one! I never really gotten into the guy with him being OVERPOWERED. But would love to play it!

• Like 1

Azrael:

So, what did you guys choose? I let him destroy his sword! I couldn't have him kill the Bats!

I hope they make a Superman one! I never really gotten into the guy with him being OVERPOWERED. But would love to play it!

I went to kill Batman as I assume that's what they wanted. DId Azrael get locked up when you chose to destroy it?

Just curious, in the mission select menu there's an open slot on my game... it's right in between the Gotham on Fire mission and the main mission at the top, did I miss something?

That's Deacon Blackfire. You need to go to the GCPD and talk to Jack Ryder who's listening to tapes about him.

• Like 1

Azrael:

I went to kill Batman as I assume that's what they wanted. DId Azrael get locked up when you chose to destroy it?

Just curious, in the mission select menu there's an open slot on my game... it's right in between the Gotham on Fire mission and the main mission at the top, did I miss something?

That's Deacon Blackfire. You need to go to the GCPD and talk to Jack Ryder who's listening to tapes about him.

He shook hands with Bats and went out to destroy the Order

I've had the week off work so I've been playing it pretty solidly for three days, completed it first thing this morning. Probably at least 20 hours and that's without doing any Riddler challenges or most of the Militia side missions.

To Bobfoc, no, everything is still open. Someone new replaces Arkham Knight and Scarecrow as the leader of the enemy forces.

Srar, the only button mashing is pressing X a lot, either four times to activate the biggest amount of gliding height or for pulling down things with a batclaw winch. The only other button mashing is pressing Square a lot to deliver beatdowns. Either way it's not very often and doesn't punish people who aren't mashing masters.

• Like 2

wait what!!!!

Gordon NO!!! Oracle's alive???

I totally bought Oracle's death but looking back Joker being on the screen when she put the gun to head was a clear indicator that it was a fear toxin vision rather than reality.

Overall I was really impressed with the story, I feel they got it just right in length as opposed to Arkham City which tended to drag on a bit and involved far more travelling back and forth to similar places.

wait what!!!!

Gordon NO!!! Oracle's alive???

I totally bought Oracle's death but looking back Joker being on the screen when she put the gun to head was a clear indicator that it was a fear toxin vision rather than reality.

Overall I was really impressed with the story, I feel they got it just right in length as opposed to Arkham City which tended to drag on a bit and involved far more travelling back and forth to similar places.

Agreed.

Overall I've thoroughly enjoyed this game so far. Some of the objectives are challenging/frustrating, but it's supposed to be. I've gotten 100% on three of the side missions, working towards the in-ground bombs set, and just got the first open channel discussion with Deadshot

Unless you're really keen to play, waiting for a price drop seems like the best option. I'm really enjoying most of it, but that's because I loved the previous games. It's largely more of the same, and I don't think the new additions make it noticeably better, so whether or not a purchase is sensible depends largely on how keen you are to either finish the story or spend more time playing around in Rocksteady's Batman playground.

*picks up a little green trophy after flipping a switch*

YOU'VE SOLVED MY RIDDLE, BATMAN, BUT YOU'RE STILL A MORON FACED IDIOT BREATH

• Like 2