Batman: Arkham Knight

I won't have a PS4 any time soon. I think by the time I'll be able to get one it'll be out of my head. Kinda like I did with Injustice. I watched it but now I can't tell you anything beyond start and end. I still might save it though.

I don't know about that. If you have literally any knowledge of Batman, you'll probably figure it out the first time the Arkham Knight shows up. And if not, it beats you over the head with it about midway through the game.

• Like 2

I already know who AK is. People on Facebook aren't the best with spoilers.

One mine clean up is fucking awful been at that one for more than 2 hours now :(

If you haven't already upgrade the Batmobile to increase its armour to max and its damage to drone tanks to maximum. It really helps in those battles.

I think one of my favorite parts of this is Batman's imagination.

Joker, after you help Catwoman with a riddle room: "You know, I was just in Hell - you sent me there, because you killed me - and you'll never guess who I saw! Your dead girlfriend, Talia Al Ghul!"

And "She said "Owww! Oww! Is this a bullet in my sternum or is it my broken heart?"

• Like 1

I think one of my favorite parts of this is Batman's imagination.

Hidden Content

Joker is awesome throughout. He's great at pointing out things like the inconsistencies in Batman's behaviour or decisions or looking at things from the opposite perspective. Plus, Mark Hamill.

I have a problem:

I'm trying to get back on the second Stag airship to collect riddler trophies I couldn't get to when I was there for the first time. I think I'm supposed to use the voice synthinizer to open the door in the front of the ship but it doesn't work. Can anybody helt me?