Batman: Arkham Knight

Played some more today after the kind of shoddy performance last night. The Batmobile is the only place I get any real poor performance, a lot of frame stuttering whilst using it. It's okay otherwise, outside of the odd bit of stutter here and there. You can tell from the options menu that it's a real shoddy port, though.

On the plus side, it has native Dualshock 4 support including icons, so that's something I guess.

I'm one of the few people who preferred playing the first two games with a keyboard and mouse, so that was a big part of my decision to get this game on PC. I got so much satisfaction out of smacking foes around with a click of the mouse, something I never quite felt with a controller. Moreover, I got the Premium Edition for around £23, and I'm all for saving money when I can.

See I have no idea why anyone would get a game like this on PC. It seems like the very definition of a lazy couch sitting game. Silly master race Ticklez.

But I play it exactly the same way on PC... with a controller, laid back in my seat. :P

• Like 1

You can use 360, PS3, PS4, and Xbone controllers all on a PC. Not to mention that companies like SteelSeries and Razer have their own PC controllers too.

Oh.

PCs are different now. I'm not very tech savvy. :shifty:

No but legit I had no idea you could do that now. What kind of controllers do PC's have? I thought it was just joysticks and keyboards.

I just use the Dualshock 4. Usually it results in a better experience (for example, Witcher 3), because I can run it at higher FPS and better resolution. And if it doesn't run well, I can lower the settings to get a better performance, which I'd rather do than have it run poorly on console. (Like Witcher 3, again! :P )

I've tried it out. The cutscenes stutter a bit, the graphics don't look particularly great and the Batmobile sections are unsteady, but overall, it's playable and fun. I'm not very far into the game at all, but I like the general storyline setup and hearing Jonathan Banks speak is never a bad thing. So far, so good, given the circumstances.

Yeah, that's from.. Arkham City, I think? I don't think he ever got it out of him, he just used the cure on himself.