MLB 14: The Show

Maxx

Just played a game where I crushed the Brewers 12-0. They are one of the worst teams in baseball in season two, with only Ryan Braun and Victor Martinez providing any real challenge to my pitching staff. I hit a home run with Oswaldo Arcia that barely stayed within the friendly confines of Wrigley Field.

Just had another big game against the Brewers, this time scoring 10 runs. Although Quintana was shit and I pulled him after his 3rd home run surrendered in 4 innings. Won 10-4, but he just couldn't keep it in the yard.

It's always pissed me off in other sports games too. If I get frustrated and want to quit and start again, let me. Give me the option to leave the game or save and quit or sim.

It bothers me the most in Madden.

Edited by Toe

Is RttS any fun with anyone other than a pitcher? I still can't hit for shit even on the most basic settings, but that doesn't really matter with a pitcher. But I've tried doing SS and the fielding moments are a. few and far between and b. dull as hell. I don't play full seasons or anything due to my aforementioned hitting struggles. But doing it all as a pitcher like I did in '12 and '13 seems a bit of a waste.

Just work on your time, adjust the sliders.. I had real trouble, batting below .200, changed the sliders, was batting .340 in the minors, got called up to the majors, started off strong, dynamic difficulty jumped up, I'm batting around .260 now, and I'm loving it, don't expect to have 4/4 games every time, sometimes you'll go 3/4 and then have a few games where you don't hit shit, it's baseball.

Learn to hit? :/

Sounds twatty I know but if you have had that problems for years, maybe you should practise alot to nail it so you can enjoy the game better?

Ha. Ha.

I've played '12, '13 and now '14, I've practiced a lot. I'm just terrible at it.

Eddie, I realise I'm not going to be brilliant every game, I'd like an average above .100 though >_>

Edited by Cactus Drags