EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I think TNA was at 80-90 National back when they first got Hogan Hardy RVD Flair and all of the others on that January episode in like 2010 or 2011, that was probably their peak, now they have severely slacked, I think around 50 is fine because with a good change they could start pushing towards global again and if they keep their current writers, they will fall to cult so around halfway should be good IMO, and about the TV Ratings, when the June update comes out someone should attempt to lower the ratings to match real life and post it here, and if it runs fine it should be considered permanent, I have no idea how to do it and I didn't think it was even possible, but someone should try.

EDIT

Also, since somebody said Charisma is only based off of mic skills, and most of the other debates have come to the conclusion of this is how it works in-game so we'll go by that, shouldn't some of the legends like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, HBK etc get significant decreases in Charisma, especially Hogan.

Edited by ModestATT

I suspect certain parts of the ratings can't be tampered with. Like when Sophie tells you your target TV rating, it would seem to be defined in the game itself (Level/PI and strength of the market maybe?) and not relative to the network.dat file. The ratings might be high because they're based on references from 2001 or so. I'm not sure but that's my guess.

• Like 3

Actually, now that I think about it, is there any way to make ratings more realistic? Because last time I checked, Raw was getting 5-6's on EWR, when they're nowhere near that mark in real life. I'm just wondering if there's something we can do to change that.

Currently USA is set to 7.0 for Prime Time while Spike is set to 5.25.

Just a quick note:

Finished my procedure and am back home now, just very tired, sleeping about 45 of the past 48 hours. I plan to have the June Update out by Tuesday afternoon EST. It's pretty much "done" now, but want to see if I can't get a little bit more added to it, so that I don't get more posts requesting the same stuff next month (some are getting bad at requesting the exact same things month after month after month).

Just so we're clear, the update won't include anything that happens on the PPV tonight, or the RAW afterward, as the update is designed to start on June 1st.

Probably won't see any workers added, as it's a "DATA only" month, so any worker requests will likely be looked at for the July Update.

-Bill

• Like 2

Thanks in advance Bill, and best wishes!

Just to throw this out there... I'm starting to think it might be worth fully converting FWE into House of Hardcore. FWE's last show was seven months ago in early December, and they've been largely incommunicado since, with no new shows even hinted at. HOH, meanwhile, has three shows coming up, the last of which will be extending their presence to the West Coast.

Such a conversion wouldn't be too difficult; really just changing the company and owner names, removing the non-HOH workers from the roster and getting rid of the FWE titles. I was going to update FWE/HOH anyway after the double shot this weekend (I'm going to the Poughkeepsie show on Friday), so thought I'd pitch this idea in advance.

Just to throw this out there... I'm starting to think it might be worth fully converting FWE into House of Hardcore. FWE's last show was seven months ago in early December, and they've been largely incommunicado since, with no new shows even hinted at. HOH, meanwhile, has three shows coming up, the last of which will be extending their presence to the West Coast.

Such a conversion wouldn't be too difficult; really just changing the company and owner names, removing the non-HOH workers from the roster and getting rid of the FWE titles. I was going to update FWE/HOH anyway after the double shot this weekend (I'm going to the Poughkeepsie show on Friday), so thought I'd pitch this idea in advance.

Well, you're the "expert" on that promotion, so I'll probably do whatever you suggest... My only question would be: Does it make sense to make HOH the main promotion, while keeping FWE as a roster split...?

WXW-C4 Titles Update

AC Anderson & Havoc are the new WXW Elite Tag Team Champions

Tommy Suede is the new WXW Blast Television and WXW Ultimate Hybrid Champion

Add Kacee Carlisle to the Promotion and make her the WXW Diamond Division Champion

Did these happen before or after May 31st? Reason I ask is, if they happened before, I can change them for the June update, as title changes are very simple... If not, they'll obviously wait until the July Update.

I have some ideas on the TV ratings as well, but will wait until the update to go over that.

-Bill

Well, you're the "expert" on that promotion, so I'll probably do whatever you suggest... My only question would be: Does it make sense to make HOH the main promotion, while keeping FWE as a roster split...?

WXW-C4 Titles Update

AC Anderson & Havoc are the new WXW Elite Tag Team Champions

Tommy Suede is the new WXW Blast Television and WXW Ultimate Hybrid Champion

Add Kacee Carlisle to the Promotion and make her the WXW Diamond Division Champion

Did these happen before or after May 31st? Reason I ask is, if they happened before, I can change them for the June update, as title changes are very simple... If not, they'll obviously wait until the July Update.

I have some ideas on the TV ratings as well, but will wait until the update to go over that.

-Bill

I double checked cagematch and the title changes were by May 31st.

Also Jay Freddie should be added to WXW if he isn't in already.

Lower Paige's brawl to 48, speed to 36, technical to 43 and charisma to 56. (her marks talked her up like she's the best ever. She's boring. Bland. Her wrestling skills which her marks talked up are average. Nothing about her makes her stand out other than her pale skin and annoying scream) .

NOW COME AT ME YOU INDY MARKS!!! Just because she learned her craft in the indyz it doesn't mean that you need to overrate her wrestling skills above every diva on the roster and put stupid numbers for stats.

Edited by hippie

And the argument of look at her NXT matches are irrelevant to me. I don't care about a random match that she had 10 months ago in Tampa. She's not in NXT anymore. Not wrestling that roster. Not wrestling in front of that small crowd. She is in the big time and is the Divas champion. And so far, is flopping. Is she talentless? No, but she's not going to be the greatest female of all time either.

And the argument of look at her NXT matches are irrelevant to me. I don't care about a random match that she had 10 months ago in Tampa. She's not in NXT anymore. Not wrestling that roster. Not wrestling in front of that small crowd. She is in the big time and is the Divas champion. And so far, is flopping. Is she talentless? No, but she's not going to be the greatest female of all time either.

But Batista's charisma should be higher because he did a good promo in 2005, right?

Suggesting stats for someone and then immediately saying that you can't be bothered watching matches that would justify the stats she has pretty much instantly invalidates your opinion, in my eyes.

As for my trolling comment, it's possible to suggest changes without challenging people to an argument or calling people "marks".

• Like 2

But Batista's charisma should be higher because he did a good promo in 2005, right?

Suggesting stats for someone and then immediately saying that you can't be bothered watching matches that would justify the stats she has pretty much instantly invalidates your opinion, in my eyes.

As for my trolling comment, it's possible to suggest changes without challenging people to an argument or calling people "marks".

Bryan being 5 points above Batista in charisma is stupid because his promos are nothing but average. Batista didn't had any mic time since returning other than saying a few words. You can look at Payback and Bryan's promo and you can see that the guy doesn't deserve more than 80 in charisma.

Like I said, I don't care about what she did in NXT because that is irrelevant. If we go by that then up Bryan's technical to 100, brawl to 95 because of his days in ROH.