EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Lower hippie's post count to 0

Remove hippie from EWB

You see... this is what i'm talking about. This happens on every damn forum and if you go to let's say Wrestling forum then the mods and admins are in cahoots with users that think that they're special because they paid 10 bucks to be lifetime premium members and are starting to pick fights with the average joe and the ones that didn't paid are getting banned if they're going to reply with something that they don't like. Just like in WWE or any other shit from the world when you're being held down because you don't have money and you don't kiss the right ass.

Remove hippie from EWB

You see... this is what i'm talking about. This happens on every damn forum and if you go to let's say Wrestling forum then the mods and admins are in cahoots with users that think that they're special because they paid 10 bucks to be lifetime premium members and are starting to pick fights with the average joe and the ones that didn't paid are getting banned if they're going to reply with something that they don't like. Just like in WWE or any other shit from the world when you're being held down because you don't have money and you don't kiss the right ass.

Membership has to be renewed annually, actually. (H)

*sips wine*

But seriously, for a guy that hates Daniel Bryan you seem to be emulating his character with all this "Authority out to get me" nonsense.

Wine HC?!? It's 9 in the morning for god sake! Seriously though hippie you were combative from the very beginning when someone questioned your changes. If you just justified them or at least tried to rather than talking about "you marks" and all that other nonsense I think you would have been fine

• Like 1

Remove hippie from EWB

Nonsense. I've been on this version of EWB for a decade, and older versions before that. I've been a donator for less than a year, but I haven't suddenly magically found that my points are now more valid or people treat me better for my orangey glow.

You're getting comments like Machismos because you're acting like a dick, and consistently ignoring constructive comments like Skummys.

Wine HC?!? It's 9 in the morning for god sake!

Who cares!? I don't have to work or anything like that because hippie says I'm rich! :w00t:

• Like 2

It has nothing to do with donators vs. non-donators, it's do with a moderator asking you, perfectly reasonably, to justify your suggestions, and you've responded by being insulting, argumentative and suffering from some kind of victim complex.

No one's getting "held down" or given special privileges, and it's not the donators that are calling people "marks" or accusing people of "bitching", so I'd get off that particular high horse if I were you.

• Like 2

Remove hippie from EWB

If you don't have money? Do you think we're all rich or something? We just contributed to the up keep of the board because we support the board.

And if you feel like you're being mistreated, or held down, why don't you go and post somewhere else?

ou see... this is what i'm talking about. This happens on every damn forum

If you're getting treated like this on every forum you go to, have you ever considered that the forums aren't the problem?

If Bryan's overrated, why not lower his stat rather than increase everyone else's?

Because indy marks are going to have a meltdown just like with Punk last month.

I highly doubt anyone cares about Bryan's speed stat in a 12 year old text sim except for you. If it's so much trouble, why not tweak it for yourself in the editor. It's very simple. Or make your own updates or something.

Pretty sure that's the point of this thread. Don't prove the hippies and fusions points for them.
  • Like 7

See, hippie, a fellow donator chewing me out. Proof we're not in a giant, united conspiracy against you!

For the record, I was attempting to show that a speed stat is arbitrary and there are more practical things to suggest game-wise. If that's not the point of the thread, it should be. He was getting pissy over an EWR stat. Even the most hardcore EWR fanatic shouldn't care to the point of going after a mod because he disagrees about charisma. I hardly think it validates his nonsense, but whatever.

Right, all of you, including but not limited to Brench <_< who are just piling on STOP, now, all of you. I will be dealing with hippie when I get a spare few minutes, but all of this stops right now. back on topic please.

• Like 3

Rich you spoil sport!

I mean, you're going about this all properly and officially and stuff, but I didn't have time to come in here and call hippie a wee-wee face. I can do that AND have authority when I say it because I'm the man and I hold all the non-donators down. Hell, I hold most of the donators down too because they're still scruffy poverty-stricken urchins compared to those of us who are red, blue or green.

Now pass me another glass of members tears and a hundred dollar bill to suck them up with. Yummy.

• Like 1