EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

She was wrestling in NXT literally months ago. This isn't a nebulous "better on the indies" argument, this is people pointing to matches that Paige has had this year, in the WWE, that justify the stats she already has, and you're arguing she doesn't deserve them because you can't be bothered watching her matches.

• Like 3

• Admin

Lower Paige's brawl to 48, speed to 36, technical to 43 and charisma to 56. (her marks talked her up like she's the best ever. She's boring. Bland. Her wrestling skills which her marks talked up are average. Nothing about her makes her stand out other than her pale skin and annoying scream) .

NOW COME AT ME YOU INDY MARKS!!! Just because she learned her craft in the indyz it doesn't mean that you need to overrate her wrestling skills above every diva on the roster and put stupid numbers for stats.

:lol:

And the argument of look at her NXT matches are irrelevant to me. I don't care about a random match that she had 10 months ago in Tampa. She's not in NXT anymore. Not wrestling that roster. Not wrestling in front of that small crowd. She is in the big time and is the Divas champion. And so far, is flopping. Is she talentless? No, but she's not going to be the greatest female of all time either.

:lol::lol:

Well, you're the "expert" on that promotion, so I'll probably do whatever you suggest... My only question would be: Does it make sense to make HOH the main promotion, while keeping FWE as a roster split...?

It's possible. I'm as much in the dark as anyone on the current status of FWE, but I can't imagine that the fact that they haven't run a show in seven months and (other than a DVD release party in January and a "congrats" message to Eric Young when he won the TNA title) have been totally silent since then is a good sign. By contrast, by this time last year they were going into their second show of 2013 and by this time in 2012 were going into their fourth.

It's possible that something could come to light at the upcoming HOH shows so I'll at least wait til after the two this coming weekend to do anything major.

Lower Paige's brawl to 48, speed to 36, technical to 43 and charisma to 56. (her marks talked her up like she's the best ever. She's boring. Bland. Her wrestling skills which her marks talked up are average. Nothing about her makes her stand out other than her pale skin and annoying scream) .

NOW COME AT ME YOU INDY MARKS!!! Just because she learned her craft in the indyz it doesn't mean that you need to overrate her wrestling skills above every diva on the roster and put stupid numbers for stats.

And the argument of look at her NXT matches are irrelevant to me. I don't care about a random match that she had 10 months ago in Tampa. She's not in NXT anymore. Not wrestling that roster. Not wrestling in front of that small crowd. She is in the big time and is the Divas champion. And so far, is flopping. Is she talentless? No, but she's not going to be the greatest female of all time either.

You ain't nothin' but a god damn mark! You don't know the business like hippie!

But Batista's charisma should be higher because he did a good promo in 2005, right?

Suggesting stats for someone and then immediately saying that you can't be bothered watching matches that would justify the stats she has pretty much instantly invalidates your opinion, in my eyes.

As for my trolling comment, it's possible to suggest changes without challenging people to an argument or calling people "marks".

Bryan being 5 points above Batista in charisma is stupid because his promos are nothing but average. Batista didn't had any mic time since returning other than saying a few words. You can look at Payback and Bryan's promo and you can see that the guy doesn't deserve more than 80 in charisma.

Like I said, I don't care about what she did in NXT because that is irrelevant. If we go by that then up Bryan's technical to 100, brawl to 95 because of his days in ROH.

So Batista deserves higher charisma because he'd be good if he had more mic time, but Paige doesn't deserve higher stats even though she'd be better if she had more ring time?
  • Like 2

But Batista's charisma should be higher because he did a good promo in 2005, right?

Suggesting stats for someone and then immediately saying that you can't be bothered watching matches that would justify the stats she has pretty much instantly invalidates your opinion, in my eyes.

As for my trolling comment, it's possible to suggest changes without challenging people to an argument or calling people "marks".

Bryan being 5 points above Batista in charisma is stupid because his promos are nothing but average. Batista didn't had any mic time since returning other than saying a few words. You can look at Payback and Bryan's promo and you can see that the guy doesn't deserve more than 80 in charisma.

Like I said, I don't care about what she did in NXT because that is irrelevant. If we go by that then up Bryan's technical to 100, brawl to 95 because of his days in ROH.

So Batista deserves higher charisma because he'd be good if he had more mic time, but Paige doesn't deserve higher stats even though she'd be better if she had more ring time?

He's gone...

One of these days I am going to warn you for post whoring Linkey-poos

And on that day the world will rejoice

• Like 1

- Raise Luke Harper's charisma to 79.

- Raise Rusev's overness to 64.
- Raise Bo Dallas' overness to 66.
- Raise Jimmy Uso's charisma to 78 and Jey Uso's to 73. Possibly tick fonz factor? They come off as really fun, cool, energetic, similar to Kofi Kingston, who has it ticked.
- I don't know what other people think, but IMO Bray Wyatt should absoloutely be in the 90s in terms of overness. He's one of the most popular guys on the show and I think no body would not buy him, if he was main eventing PPVs with Daniel Bryan. 93 would be the number for him. A slight charisma boost would not hurt either.

RAW Spoilers

- Delete the Shield as they are a two man stable at this point. Add Seth Rollins to Evolution. Also raise his overness a couple of points to about 87. Deactivate The Shield and The Shield III tag teams.

Edited by Doc Devine

When it comes to the Shimmer/Shine collection. I'm of the mindset that these two be seperated into two different companies because even though there is a talent share. Shine runs ippvs every month and Shimmer runs two large shows a year in April and October. I was thinking the other day while playing a game save that they should be seperated and that you should always run a PPV for Shine every month because you only get one event per month and the shimmer shows conflict with the Shine PPV tapings in April & October. Or have them stay together but mark all Shine shows in January - March then May-Dec all PPVs. To reflect the state of the current product. As it is they all have large events every month for both. Just a thought.

June update thread is here:

Let's use that thread, so I don't have to come back to this one.

I've read and recorded everything here, so no need to repeat it in that thread... :)

Kinda wish I had the ability to pin and unpin the current month thread, so that this doesn't happen, but dunno if that's possible...

-Bill