Watch Dogs

Baddar

If you find CM Punk's house you can camp outside of it for weeks, eventually his sister writes a public letter asking you to stop.

I'm forcing myself to do campaign missions tonight, currently halfway through Act 2.

Best random video feed so far:

A father and his son playing a video game. The dad says that it's stupid that the Assassin just killed a guy and now he's talking to him in some weird alternate dimension. Wonder what that could be a reference to?

• Like 1

I feel like sometimes the game just punishes you for the sake of it.

Like I saw about 5 people stood next to a box you can explode and I couldn't help myself so I hacked it. Yet somehow some other civilian phoned the police and they came after me, which kind of felt like the game stepping in and being like "Yeah... don't do that."

I feel like sometimes the game just punishes you for the sake of it.

Like I saw about 5 people stood next to a box you can explode and I couldn't help myself so I hacked it. Yet somehow some other civilian phoned the police and they came after me, which kind of felt like the game stepping in and being like "Yeah... don't do that."

Well, yeah, killing 5 civilians might kind of get the police interested in you :P

Tbf, prior to that they loved me cause I've been fighting crime like a hero. How quick they change their tune, not my fault five of them were stood enticingly next to a piece of a explosive equipment damn it. Don't think it even dented my reputation with the people that much either. Damn that one guy.

Exactly!

Although in seriousness, my only confusion was with how it connected to me in game, obviously I have no bother with facing some kind of action for killing people, haha, I was just confused as to who someone connected me with it. I did overlook the fact the public know you as "the vigilante", mind. Although I wasn't quite sure if that meant they knew you did a load of hacking stuff or whether it was just vigilantism in the way that they see you tackling crime rather than the specifics of how you got to that end.

Doesn't matter though really. Incidentally, since I'm on the PS4 the box says there's some kind of exclusive mission and I'm not sure if I've played it already without knowing or if I haven't, how to actually access it?

"I'm a hero, that means I'm allowed to kill ten people of my choice a day with no consequences."

"I should be able to run over as many kids as I want!"

7f10_017.jpg

• Like 3