EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

The cap penalty is money that is taken out of your wage budget for previous cap infractions made by the team.

I beat the Browns in a game between the top two games in our division, which should hold me onto top spot for the rest of the season as long as things continue to tick over with Daniel as QB. I managed to throw a weird interception during the game though, ball seemed to literally go straight through Brown to Whitner (I think it was him anyway), mega annoying.

My initial thought would be, the players that you have traded away still get their bonuses paid in full, so if they had a lot of years left on their contracts, all of their bonuses will be added together and taken out of your cap for next year.

I'm happy to keep going on after this season as well, dropping Big Ben and Polamalu at the end of the year has freed me up to sign everyone else and keep some cap open for FA. Not found any real gems for my schemes in the draft but there a couple of decent potentials if I can get them,

Srar could always start as a new team next year. perhaps? The Packers are available >_>

If you look at the league schedule it tells you how many times people quit. DYSI only played his game once.

Oh and DYSI, I'm not entirely sure my schedule but I am pretty sure I am off Friday. So maybe then?

Vindication!

Friday is fine by me, around what time (EST) can you make it?

I'm off, so what works for you?

If you look at the league schedule it tells you how many times people quit. DYSI only played his game once.

Oh and DYSI, I'm not entirely sure my schedule but I am pretty sure I am off Friday. So maybe then?

Vindication!

Friday is fine by me, around what time (EST) can you make it?

I'm off, so what works for you?

130-2 EST would be perfect.

I think if it's that bad, DYSI can wipe out cap penalties. Perhaps there should be some consequence like being at the back of the FA draft.

I'll try and see if it's possible but I'm not sure. Damn women and their disregard of money! :P

Everyone's played but we haven't rolled. Assuming DYSI can advance us today, would you be up for getting our game done today Thrilla?

Sorry man, just seen this, don't think it would have mattered as we've not rolled yet. If we do, I can do tomorrow morning BST time but have half the board coming to town for PTTS in the afternoon and evening.