WWE Supercard

Nikki

Spent most of the last day making sure all my cards are fully bouted, still need to finish off my Elite Kane which is in KotR, the Elite Pro will be a nice boost to RD and RTG, the grind I put in pushed me to 15k matches and my next Ladder reward which was Sheamus.

Having to grind for cards to level up Ult Ziggler and Sheamus while playing matches on Sheamus, be much easier once RD starts to level them up to actually be useful in my RTG deck next week. Overall the last few days in SuperCard have been good for me and things will get better on Saturday when my Ult fusion ends, although it does mean I will be starting a new fusion from common tier.

Interesting...

In other news, my team got both ULT and EL cards, EL was with minutes to spare too. Am now within spitting distance of ULT on RD and that's with UL Ziggler still to add so I should be good for this event. And I got another EL Paige from KotR so that's a pro. The thought crossed my mind to pro my MitB Charlotte now too, I'd just need to train up another EL single to fill the gap as 4th female on my RTG team.

Also, the Ziggler UL card is another reminder that he has really, really shit card art. Wish I had his SV S1 card, that ones actually pretty good.

Just noticed that my lowest prize in RD is the Ultimate tier card, I'm only in Ultimate tier so that will be a good boost rather than the normal Elite card. Definately more motivated to go after all 3 cards since I have a chance at one of the two event cards even if getting the Pro means a serious grind in RTG which is unlikely to pay off regardless.

Just made int UL myself and yeah, looks like you start on your level and get the next two up so UL, 33 and one event in my case. Deffo gonna try and get that event card. Matt would be nice looks wise but Jeff works slightly better as a left arrow in my deck. Lot of right arrows at the top of my deck (Wilder, Wyatt, Styles, Orton, Ziggler)

I'm really hoping that if the first Hardy is Matt in RD he is also the first in RTG so I can attempt to grind out a WM33 event pro. With that I think it would push both my Ranked deck to WM33 but also my RD deck which would be huge for my grinding motivation. 

This may be the first RD I will try to get the 3 cards,have 300 credits so that will help.

Question: Im in Ultimate RD tier (thanks to the TRD UL Dolph), so I can get the UL , WM33 and 1 event card?

I have 21k saved, though I can see the 33 card running pretty high. Will probably get Undertaker, points allowing.

Think I'd be happy with Shamrock for 33 card on the event. Would make a nice change to having the standard main roster guys in my deck since I don't go in for throwback packs and such.

• Admin

UL Rhyno would make my pity pull a Pro, so not too shabby

Plus would love to get Shamrock, and one of the Hardys will be nice, but my RD deck is far superior to my RTG deck so no chance of making that a pro I fear

I got a feeling Imma be spending alot of credits next RTG to make a pro depending on how the Hardys fall this weekend and next. Working hard to maybe get my ranked deck to WM33 by the end of next weekend. Given got an extra day off this weekend and also next weekend off Im gonna push as much as possible even if burns me out a bit.

On 12/4/2017 at 22:36, BuddyAwesome said:

Supposedly the UL is Rhyno and 33 is Shamrock.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Shamrock is one of my favorites. I'm thinking to get 2 Alexas from MITB since my Women are lacking in RTG (Single UL,EL,HD and Pro SS), and I don't think I will make enought contrats to pro the WM 33 cards, so It will be a better investment.

Also my first UL tier freebie was Kofi Kingston...