WWE Supercard

Nikki

21 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Would be really cool to be able to pro Matt but I am pretty sure that's literally impossible

Depends. How much are you willing to drop? Also,m if you reset the ads enough, that will be extra matches as well even without doublers.

I'm just about to tip over into E++ for RTG so not really possible for me to get Matt unless I +1'd a shit ton. Not concerned though, I knew during RD I wouldn't be able to pro but it's nice enough just to have the solo as it will be my best card for a while.

The good news is that AA will make a pro. Also just got a second Chad Gable from the chamber so that's another Elite, with that Cesaro still due at the end of the month. My HD pros are starting to be pushed out of my RTG deck now actually, Kalisto is already gone. Andrade will be next when I train Matt and then Cedric and Mojo when the two E pros come in. Just about to push through to U+ in ranked too so that will help on my next pull, I feel I'm due one soon as it came during the last RTG. Figure it'll come during this one at the latest.

EDIT: lol, got into U+ and literally my first pick after that was UL Kofi. Is there somewhere that documents the different event prizes that have been on offer or can anyone remember off hand if he's been a prize recently? Feels like they've gone through a couple of New Day cards recently. Quick search on Reddit, I don't think he's been UL prize yet? Pretty much every other tier. Hopefully he comes up during a (T)RD soon.

On 18/04/2017 at 14:32, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Awesome :)

We've got a few spots open, I've got it set to private now, I'll have to set it to public so we can get enough bodies to make the next event, but I want to make sure you get in first. It should come up if you search EWB.

You meant Matt :) But thats what I heard too. And since I got Corbin last RTG I'm hoping their right. PRO MATT? DELIGHTFUL!

Also, bad news. With my move I wont be able to play as much, so wont be a hand for Team Events. If you guys want me to step away from the Hitmen, I will :( 

So I reached Ultimate Tier finally and got Sami Zayn. This was last night and it was awesome. So like an hour ago I am sitting in Starbucks playing. It hasn't even been 10 board clears and I just pulled an Ultimate Charlotte!!! :w00t: I pumped my fist like a maniac. I was so excited. The people in there looked at me like I was crazy :lol: 

• Like 2

Ditto, getting another UL would be good.

Already got an EL enhancement and EL Miss 'Lizbeth card today so I'm hoping there are some superstar EL cards coming my way too. Just pushed me into EL++ as well for RTG.

Until I start getting Ultimate pro males the only way I'm going to get into Ultimate tier in this RTG, would be to get an Ultimate female or elite pro female but the chances for an Elite pro are limited.

Just started working on Corbin, making good progress so getting The Miz is a real possibility if I keep this up.

I'm more concerned with grinding MITB this weekend to get the HD Alexa Bliss rather than the RTG weekend event. Plus I'm a card short because I used a fully trained SS Rusev to quickly level up my HD Corbin so I could pro it with the existing card I had. So I'm doing MITB and Royal Rumble/exhibition play all weekend.

If team events were on the weekend, I probably would have never gotten into a little fight with one of the Hitmen members in the group chat, but, c'est la vie.

Alright, with pizza moving up to the hitmen (congrats by the way), the vipers have fallen in my lap. So if we have any EWBers who don't already have a team or any of the hitmen are wanting to drop for something more casual before moving back up, just let me know. 

That's kind of what I was envisioning when we decided to go casual actually, working as almost a "farm system" for the hitmen. So if someone needs a break or if there's a gap the hitmen need to fill there's a second team to work with.