WWE Supercard

Nikki

We got Cesaro! Awesome job everyone!

Congrats to everyone else who had a good RTG too.

Other than Ace. 

"I'm gonna leave the team, won't have time for team events. Oh look, my new team got the WM33 card, tee hee, lol, screw you guys."

• Like 1

Grinded my ass off for my team and ended up with around 535 points which is my highest total ever but missed out on Elite Cesaro by 100 points still, gutted as he'd of made a pro.

Also the announcement dropped, it's a new Team mode which sounds much harder than TRD and TRTG on paper but we'll see how it plays. Also packs will now be included in the login bonus!

http://www.wwesupercardgame.com/battle-bigger-in-team-battleground

Sounds weird but then, most of the game modes do and they become second nature eventually.

Packs is interesting, will cut down on all the times you run into HD Orton, SV Dvon etc. Still, I don't look forward to everyone and their dog saying "GOT WM33 GOLDBERG IN MY PACK!" and I'll be like getting HD Rawley or sutin.

11 hours ago, Pooker said:

Got my ranked deck up to WM++ and I've been getting my ass kicked ever since. Might have to drop go just WM until I can level up my top cards more.

Getting your ass kicked in what mode or modes?

------------

Also there is a maintenance break in just under 4 hours from now which is when theyll prob add in the new mode and fix the login rewards

2 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Rumble is fine to play but Ranked isnt worth it unless you feel you can get high enough to earn credits. You can grind out alot more in wild mode even with 2-1 victories than youd earn in ranked.

I usually play in short bursts, so ranked works better for me as long as I'm winning 2 out of 3. Unless I'm trying to get bouts for a card to pro I mostly stay out of wild.

I'd never drop tiers in ranked though. If you are struggling it's better to use a balanced deck in Wild while still keeping your ranked as strong as possible.

This is odd, it stipulates male on the login reward packs but it shows silhouettes for male or female...

Looks like if you do all 28 days you get 500 credits. That's pretty cool. Minimum one elite card, possibly an UL if you're lucky. Aside from like I said before, it will be annoying if you pull junk when other people get great cards but can't say I'm unhappy with the login side of things.

The BP store in this new mode offers card pairs. So you can presumably buy random pros? 30k for a WM33 one though...

In non update news; EL Goldust on the RTG. Another pro! Might see if I can push the boat out for UL since it's Cena, not a pro but always good to have a top tier card.