WWE Supercard

Nikki

3 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Where are the log in rewards? I was curious what we are getting

There's a player profile you can access from the top of the home screen, just hit the part that has your name/avatar/win loss record. Then on the next screen there's a little calendar in the top left corner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, En Dub said:

Can't update until I get off work and get home to wifi. What's RtG rewards for the weekend?

E: SCSA
L: Sheamus
SV: Neville
WM: Hennig
SS: Big E
HD: No Way Jose
EL: Goldust
UL: Cena
33: Ambrose
Event: Bayley

Starts in 12 hrs.

OK, so don't play Money in the Bank for the time being because the cards displayed aren't the cards you face. I was confused when I lost to an UL Pro Wyatt thinking I was taking on a HR Pro Ambrose, but became even more perplexed when I went to take on a UL Rusev and lost the bout to a Trash Can support.

Vipers have started a team battle whatever as well. It's uh....it's something. But in ridiculously lucky news, I got Hardened tier a few days ago and my freebie was Alexa Bliss. Then today I cleared a board and maybe three boards into the tier? Pulled a Hardened Bayley!

• Like 1

I'm glad charges come with other cards and not instead of other cards.

Also, since we all have 4 guys and 2 girls, I'm guessing when we get down to the actual challenge stage, the matches will go just like Ranked or Wild, so it makes sense to go top heavy with charges.

Ive seen talks on the forum its looking like might be akin to ranked/wild mode so Im heavily going towards the better cards first for if it is since you prob get to choose who to put into matches.

Just sucks for the first one I get the weakest deck of everyone on the team >.>

2 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

After we get this first one done and see how it works, we will need to have a team wide discussion about how we want to go about doing these.

I agree we should try to find a couple of days that everyone can contribute to making sure we do really well, I understand people have school and work so we shouldn't put too much pressure on people.