WWE Supercard

Nikki

My Ultimate Pro Xavier Woods pushed me about a third into Ult++ tier once fully trained, never thought I'd say this again but despite having two Elite pro females I am probably stuck in this tier, which means I really need a Ultimate Nikki Bella from Battleground or a team event soon.

My connection issues with Supercard only seem to occur when at home, might motivate me to go for more walks since I connect fine out and about.

Finally got a HD diva from TBG last night and it's Alexa Bliss. Quite happy with that. It pushed my ranked deck up to HD and got a HD Tyler Breeze as my free pull. A few pulls later, I drew a HD Samoa Joe. Got a second WM Sasha Banks from RTG this weekend, once I can get her leveled up and pro'd, it'll make a nice addition to my RTG deck. Also working on leveling and proing the SS Joe and Cena I got last weekend.

I can't believe my luck, got Elite Naomi and Kevin Owens which went straight into training my Ultimate Nikki Bella which once pro'd will most likely push me into WM33 tier. Unfortunately due to the amount of points we get for a win we would be on 9975 BP after another win which is 25 short of me being able to cash in for a WM33 single, WM33 tier teams get 1500 points so be better once we've pushed into that tier.

Just finished the HD level on RTG. Not sure if I'll be able to get the UL just yet but we'll see.

TBG I got UL Cesaro and EL Brock and Miz. Miz I can pro but he's way down the pecking order in terms of cards I need to work on. He's essentially taken over Goldust's spot in that regard since Miz is a better card.

Annnnnd I just got UL Nattie off the board.

EDIT: Moved up to UL++ in ranked mode after levelling up Gallows, got UL Becky off the board as well.

Managed to pro both SS Joe and SS  Cena today. Also started leveling up the elite Brock Lesnar from my log in bonus a few days ago. Would love a HD pro or another SS when we win the TBG tomorrow.

Hopefully one day they implement a challenge TBG. Would be fun to do Vipers vs. Hitmen.

I'm currently levelling up 33 Corbin to be a pro, and Owens from TRD tomorrow will be another pro as well. And then today I got a second Ult Lana for my first Ult Pro Diva :D 

That feeling of seeing an Uso as a prize and instantly going to your deck to find out which one you have (the wrong one in this case for me)...

• Like 2