WWE Supercard

Nikki

Put a bunch more levels onto my MitB Charlotte, enough to take me into 33 tier! That duly netted my freebie...

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

Speaking of 33, the Hitmen are seemingly 99.9% of the way there now. That will be good for the next TBG.

Great work everyone in the Hitmen be nice to get some really good cards from TRD in the future, still unlikely to do much more in RTG for awhile.

Have just started a new job, and am working everyday so my contributions in events and battleground may drop a little but with the extra income I will use that to buy bouts when I can play.

Shame TRD is gonna be a week away but hopefully we can get some BG wins in the new tier.

Saved all my login bonuses til today, here's what I got:

SV Warrior
WM Big E / L Zeb
SS Ambrose / L Toughness
HD Strowman / L Harley Race
EL Miz / SV Charisma

Boo. Useful chamber stuff I suppose. Also, made my first UL KotR final, got Wyatt from it.

Fully levelled and bouted both Jericho's and then fully levelled the pro, hit WM33 tier and my first board clear was Goldberg which I'm happy with. Still need to finish training and bouting my WM33 Roode so another card to train doesn't help but the grind continues.

34 minutes ago, Deathlok190 said:

Fully levelled and bouted both Jericho's and then fully levelled the pro, hit WM33 tier and my first board clear was Goldberg which I'm happy with. Still need to finish training and bouting my WM33 Roode so another card to train doesn't help but the grind continues.

Goldberg is the prize in TRTG. Time to step it up, Hitmen. :pervert:

6 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Goldberg is the prize in TRTG. Time to step it up, Hitmen. :pervert:

I'd love if we did manage it but unlikely, just being in the highest available tier is nice for me. Other than when I'm at work I am going to put in a serious grind to get bouts on my new cards and play the last 137 games for my next ladder reward a WM33 female which will be a huge boost to my ranked, wild and RTG decks.

Having reached WM33 in RD I am going to be even more motivated to get atleast 2 of the cards available which most likely means using the credits from the login bonus.

Dont forget can use ads to get more bouts in if you find some free time.

Got myself a new phone now and am back playing again. Wound up starting a new team and got it up and running thankfully, hoping to one day come across the Hitmen as opponents for TBG and see how the fight breaks down.

Gonna start the Battleground an hour or two before Team RTG begins. So if you are planning to swap in cards for training, please wait until after it gets started so we get the 33 Rewards!

Also, wanted to let you guys know that next week I will be at the beach for vacation, so my participation in Battleground will be minimal. I may be able to contribute to RD some on Monday night though.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

Gonna start the Battleground an hour or two before Team RTG begins. So if you are planning to swap in cards for training, please wait until after it gets started so we get the 33 Rewards!

Also, wanted to let you guys know that next week I will be at the beach for vacation, so my participation in Battleground will be minimal. I may be able to contribute to RD some on Monday night though.

Hope you have a good vacation I'm sure the rest of the team will put in extra effort, just make sure that you collect rewards from Battleground inbetween. Due to some connection issues and my phone failing to charge until I replaced the charger a few minutes ago my progress towards my ladder was stalled.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 16:29, New Year New Srar! said:

I couldn't wait. All those BP were too much! I got a WM33 card. Was hoping for a pro but I'll settle for The Undertaker! (H) 

So I am apparently the smartest Supercard player in the universe. Because I just pulled a WM33 from the board and that Undertaker is now a pro!!!! :w00t:

• Like 2

Naturally the Hitmen will win this next TBG (even if my deck isn't the best) but ever if we were to lose, as long as we get 10k we still get 2 UL as a minimum and 1k BP so that's pretty good.