WWE Supercard

Nikki

I started the Battleground. Battlegrounds have been started since the last Team RingDom. Why did people still have shit cards in!!

Edit: Oh well, shit happens. It's just a video game.

Edited by Blehschmidt

• Admin

If we can start the next Battleground in the next couple of hours I'll be able to get my attacks in tomorrow afternoon - any later than that though and I won't be able to help as away over the weekend - and you just know I'll get the team's best deck if that happens :P

The vipers lost one of our random members because we didn't start a battleground quickly enough to suit them. Considering he participated maybe half the time and was the person I was gonna cut if we needed spot for an EWBer, I'm fine with that. Speaking of anyone need a spot? We're already halfway through Elite+

At least we managed to win one from that inadvertent drop to UL. Managed to get UL Bobby Roode, El Miz and HD Nia, all pros. Actually my 3rd Miz Pro. 

Might skip this weekend, outside of getting charges. Got a thing on Saturday so that's a big chunk of grinding gone. Luckily this isn't the 33 Cena prize I've been waiting for. Hopefully that's on the next RD or TRD. 

43 minutes ago, En Dub said:

The vipers lost one of our random members because we didn't start a battleground quickly enough to suit them. Considering he participated maybe half the time and was the person I was gonna cut if we needed spot for an EWBer, I'm fine with that. Speaking of anyone need a spot? We're already halfway through Elite+

Half the time would be polite :P 

Overall or just you? Caus Deathlok had like a 79 last time. I got a good hand this time so hopefully I can take on their top guys. 

Your cards aren't too bad, if can get a win with Sami and get the right draw against a HD female or female tag, you should get some wins. 

3 hours ago, En Dub said:

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif