WWE Supercard

Nikki

Ace, it's not a competition to be hated and besides we hate you both equally.

With my RTG deck being in WM33 tier now, I am hoping to push myself to get the WM33 card this event and then get the Event cards in the upcoming events. Don't see the point in getting a single Event Cena no matter how good it (supposedly) looks, I just can't see it.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Deathlok190 said:

Ace, it's not a competition to be hated and besides we hate you both equally.

With my RTG deck being in WM33 tier now, I am hoping to push myself to get the WM33 card this event and then get the Event cards in the upcoming events. Don't see the point in getting a single Event Cena no matter how good it (supposedly) looks, I just can't see it.

That's what happens with Cena cards apparently

• Like 2

Ace fair to say thanks to this I've caught up to you. Once your team is lucky enough to face team EWB then you can surpass me again if you beat them. Worst part is I hyped this match up too when found out what it was saying it was gonna be hard as hell most likely to my guys hoping it would be a hard fight

Oh RoHitman...... I'm glad your team beat us when half us weren't playing. But when it comes to Supercard players we pretend not to like, well..... I certainly don't recall mocking you in the tag line under the team name.

Ace Wins. Flawless Victory.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Oh RoHitman...... I'm glad your team beat us when half us weren't playing. But when it comes to Supercard players we pretend not to like, well..... I certainly don't recall mocking you in the tag line under the team name.

Ace Wins. Flawless Victory.

Love you too, Bleh! :wub: 

• Like 1

Fellow Hitmen members,

Apologies for my complete lack of participation the last week and a half. Work has been an absolute kick in the nuts, my wife has been very ill at home, and I just haven't felt like playing Supercard with the limited time I have left. 

Things appear to be getting back to normal at work next week, so come Monday I should be good to go for RingDom and Battleground.

I'm not planning to start a BG for the weekend as I know I won't be able to contribute. If you guys wanna do one, thats up to you.

Sorry Again.

220 points to Strowman who will make a pro if I get It....all will come down to when I hit the wall and how much do I sleep with 19 hours to go....(I have expend some credits but don't know if It will be worthy to expend some more)....

Pulled Cesaro yesterday and kinda called it there, no interest in grinding out Strowman really.

I've more or less got as many single WM33 cards as I do Ultimate right now, which is kind of annoying, but gives me hope that I might get another WM33 pro from either Team RD or the RD this week (and I've got a shot at the event card too).

Got Strowman, hit the +1 wall with 11 points to go and without using more credits, but I'm convinced I don't have the stamina to get an event card....:(

Edited by angeluzcr