WWE Supercard

Nikki

Goddammit :(

Just lost a Survivor KOTR Final 2 - 1. And I was screwed.

Opposing Team has Two Epic Cenas as their Tag. Fusion Pro Ambrose as Superstar 1. Fusion D-Bry as Superstar 2.

I have Epic Hogan + UC Warrior as my Tag Team. WM Pro Bret as Superstar 1. Survivor Pro Jericho as S2

First Final, he wins. 2-1 His Diva over my Diva. Ambrose over Jericho. Hart over D-Bry.

Second Final I switch Jericho to my tag and win 2-1. Hogan + Jericho over his tag. Hart over D-Bry. Ambrose over Warrior.

For the third final, I figure he's going to be expecting me to keep my Tag steady, and there's no guarantee I'll even get to use a Tag this one. So, assuming there's no chance of getting three straight matches with the same matches, I put Jericho back to singles.

I was wrong.

Ambrose over Jericho. Hart over Bryan. Cenas over Hogan/Warrior.

If those Singles matches had switched just ONCE I would've won :-/

Mind you - My reward was another SV Ric Flair. That makes 3 SV Pros. Combined with SV Fusion Reigns that SHOULD be enough to knock me into Mania KOTR Tier. :D

I'm shooting for Warrior as well as it would make my 7th Leg Pro card. I also have two Leg Fusion cards that need to be pro'd with another one in the cooker. Plus two survivor cards, I should get Warrior pretty easy as I've gotten the last two Legendary cards on all +5s but you never know. Also this RTG is a bit different as I've gotten maybe 3 title matches where as last time I had upwards of 10 in the first day

Up to 90/155 of Warrior, don't have a great need to get through it this time since I don't have a 2nd to pro like with Show. Tempted to slow down and gather cards to work on all the other guys I do need to pro but I'm curious to try and push on and get RVD.

To take discussion in a different direction than just people talking on their progress, how much does personal preference come into you guys and your cards? Like, I'm not sure whether I'm keen on the Warrior card and I don't care much for the 2k15 Survivor cards but it's really a trivial thing and only the numbers matter. But do you find yourself ignoring them in favour of picking your favourites?

I mean, even though Epic is getting to be beneath me right now, I kinda want to build up Razor Ramon now I have a second one because he's cool. And even though getting a Fusion might be pretty good, I'd be torn on whether I'd build up an Uso one because it'd be weird just having one Uso without the other. I did get a 2nd Big Show Epic fusion though so now I have that to work on too, eventually.

With regards to card selection I usually go with my favourites, I'm lucky in the sense that my teams have corresponded with my favourites being strong like Rock, Rollins, Lesnar and Bryan.

Put it this way, I'm no RVD fan, and when I get my RVD SV in about two minutes it's going into a Fusion even though it would go into my RTG team.