WWE Supercard

Nikki

Me, I might three-peat. Might as I didn't bother to try to get more boosts this go-around and I havent been playing as much.

I'm more interested in Immortals. Macho King challenge is almost over, I'm hoping for another challenge and being prepared to buy a new gold character off the rack if I have to (I'm missing Cena and Austin as potential Gold tier characters, I have the Silvers for both which can do in a pinch but Gold is just plain better, especially with Cena's ability)

My current KOTR is about to be over and I have a sneaky trick for my next one. Just pro'd my SV Naomi and my L FUSION Wyatt. Going to add them to my KOTR mix before leveling up, then throughout start training them like mad so that I have 2 should be near unbeatable cards in rotation!

Anyway I can make sure which solo card goes first? I have a Legendary Pro Taker that is much better than my Epic Fusion Pro Uso but the computer kept Taker on the bench for some unknown reason. Taker is on the left, Uso in the middle, and my diva on the right

Anyway I can make sure which solo card goes first? I have a Legendary Pro Taker that is much better than my Epic Fusion Pro Uso but the computer kept Taker on the bench for some unknown reason. Taker is on the left, Uso in the middle, and my diva on the right

I have not seen anything so far that indicates that you can choose who gets picked first. It's one of those really frustrating parts about KOTR because sometimes they just seem to pick at random.

So, with my birthday being tomorrow, I wasa gifted some google play cash to use. I bought a $50 pack with it and used it for a legendary pack figuring fuck it, Ill see what I score. Got a Survivor AJ lee, so I went from the second worst SV Diva, to the best non fusion SV Diva. Woulda prefered a guy to bolster that side more honestly, but Ill take this with pride still.

I remember when I got birthday presents. I really don't know why you'd spend $50 on this game though, Google play cash or not. I'm not intending to judge or mock your decision as it's your money to do what you want with, but I come from an angle of having to make financial decisions based on their value to every day life. I had to spend 30 minutes weighing up my decision to spend £1.57 to buy some title matches last week.

I'm winning +5s and moving about 30 places each time in PCC. I need another 2000 places to get a Legendary Rey. That's not going to happen. As traffic in this game increases it's going to become even more of a slog for non-spenders.

• Like 1

One card for $50?!

Also, got a 2nd L. Cena so I have about 10 and 7 levels to do for my two HBK's, both these Cena's and potentially pro'ing my Big Show to work on come the RTG this week.

I like Supercard as a timekiller. But you could buy several real games with that money. You spent $50 on a card who would be the fourth best Diva on my team that I've built pretty much in 5 minute increments a couple of times a day. You could have bought Chrono Trigger.

So I've literally now drawn 4 SV Jack Swaggers' from KOTR winnings and the first 3 I sacrificed for SV Fusions. It's getting laughable.

I've got so much levelling to do this week. WM Pro HHH, SV Goldust(s) to pro, and in the last 4 days I just got a second SV Fusion Nikki and Bryan so I can pro both of them.

• Admin

Finally got enough SR's to make my Legendary Fusion (Brie Bella), which in turn bumped me up into Survivor Tier.

Was dreading pulling Survivor Trash Can, but instead got a snazzy 2k15 Survivor Dolph Ziggler. Woop woop.

Still only Legendary + for RTG, but it's a start!

• Like 2

I'm currently Survivor + in RTG with 3 URs + 1SR Fusion + 1Epic all untrained in my deck.

Thankfully next 24 hours I should be getting a Survivor and a Survivor Fusion to add to my deck. And learning from my past mistakes too. I'm locking my deck from now on, instead of assuming I have the 16 needed -facepalms-

I have 13 legendary cards waiting to become legendary pros. My best card is a Survivor fusion and any pro legendary I could get would immediately be my 2nd or 3rd best card. All I want is a match

FINALLY got a second Rare Dean Ambrose tonight. Rare catalog finally finished.

Hoping I can get Warrior this RTG as I already have one.