WWE Supercard

Nikki

You're best bet is two singles and a diva as it'll let you be at your lowest rating but you want something Pro level for whatever level you're on. Like me, I have a Legendary Pro Taker, Survivor Flair, and Legendary Pro Nikki Bella to put me just barely in the Legendary bracket so I get the easiest tournaments in the Legendary group. I just won my 2nd KotR with this strategy

How do you "sneak" into Legendary with 2 Survivor cards? o_O I've just got into Legendary and I have 1 legendary card, 3 Epic Fusions and a maxp out Pro UR. Currently placed 9th in my first LEG KotR So i've done well. Last round and I'm 1 win back and I won it just while typing this. LEt's hope the other guy loses though. Find out in 2.5 minutes!... I'll be happy making the Quarters as I'll at least get an EPIC which will hopefully give me another Pro option.

I should 3MB though but I'll see how I go.

Edit.. Finished in 9th 1 game back :(

Edited by Rocky

So thanks to leveling guys up during the rtg, I snuck into legendary. Imma prob do a 3mb using legendar hogan , survivor rowan and survivor Cameron. My freebie is fusion fodder as it was a trash can >.>

3MB is hard when there is that big a difference between your three best cards. Its important to have balance. Hogans going to lose more often than not. Unless you haven't maxed Flair and Cameron.

I wouldnt be into epic that far had I not bought cards during the mania sale Rocky. I mean yeah I only bought one set, but still. It gave me alot of goodies to boost me better as the grind is hard no matter what.

Pizza, I havent leveled much past my epics, I mean I know I have to level Hogan and get him higher, but it is what it is and he still wins quite a bit.

• Admin

Grinding for SR's is a pain. But only one more to find now, and 7 hours before my Epic Fusion finishes to get it in so the flow into Legendary Fusion is continuous.

As a side note, got a Legendary pick from the board!

ANOTHER TRASH CAN :crying:

Won a Legendary KOTR last night (my first KOTR win in ages!) and managed to pro my Legendary Stone Cold with one of the two cards you get for winning!!

The other one was a Legendary Brie Bella, which I can add to the Legendary AJ, Stephanie McMahon, Natalya, and Cameron that I am praying to find a pair for. Being at the level I am, with an Epic Pro Diva is fucking killing me.

I'd be content getting the 2xUR and 1xSR reward on this one, never gonna play enough to get Legendary or better and already have Hogan/Savage in Epic. But, maybe some grinding would be good because I just got a 2nd L. HBK. Never really had him before but whenever I look at the spreadsheet he always seems like one of the best in the game so that'll be neat to have. Another bloody right aligned guy though, I'm sure like a good 50-75% of my team is that way.

Ugh I hate PCC. I don't care for any of the rewards I could realistically get. I hope the next RTG has a Dean Ambrose in the Rare spot so I can finally pro one to finish my Rare catalog.

Speaking of, I hope they put PCC/RTG reward cards into normal circulation sometime so I can have a chance in achieving a full catalog.

I'll get whatever I end up with, right now I'm just counting down these last few hours Alford my second straight KotR win. I started 40-0 before tanking the last 5 games so I could go in at full strength.