GTA V PS4 thread

9 to 5

Use the same name? PS4 found it no problem

Didn't have a problem for me, as it found my PS3 save. Didn't see my 360 stuff, though. May have overwritten that when I swapped to PS3, can't recall.

First person mode is fast as hell. Aiming feels better and shooting feels more precise. Note the cat that is the in the alley when you do the Franklin/Lamar part of the prologue. Nice touches.

Not sure how the digital copy will work, but if I can I might be giving away my 1 million if it's a redemption code.

I had gotten in a money lobby once and was never caught. I'm sitting on like 38 million in game. If that transfers I won't need the 1 million

If this million is going spare... :shifty:

Yea it doesn't work like that. My option was to choose preorder bonus under PSN.

Also, anyone else get a mission glitches out? Can't remember her name but the crack whore who is our side the store across from Franklin's house. I can't stay her mission. The ? appears on the map, but when I go to her nothing happens

I will likely be around at some point this afternoon, and maybe late tonight.

Whenever I am on this week in the online, I will leave an open party available so people can come in and out since the PS4 doesn't tell us when people sign in, but will if they have joined a different party. <_<

It doesn't bother me one bit - I have everything I need online already (fast cars, a property to fit them in) so earning more from missions etc. isn't so bad.

I do wonder if the 500k would have only applied if I'd chosen to take a new character online though. It SHOULDN'T, but that wouldn't surprise me.

Ok, more issues...

I automatically unlocked two online trophies - one for reaching Wave 10 of a survival, and another for owning certain things (cars, garage, property?), but my "Reach online level" ones haven't unlocked. I'm only at Level 47, but a few of them should have unlocked already.

Whether these unlock the next time I move up a level remains to be seen.