The Flash

TKz

This was a good episode. I like that they're using "dreams" to give Cisco the clues he needs. I can't believe there's only five more episodes left for this season.

One problem with that... if Cisco is having them, Wells probably is too :o

Wells isn't exactly human though so he may be reacting different to everything. Plus, he's been through it before.

How do you mean isn't human? As far as I've understood he's human, he just uses advance tech from the future, or did I miss something?

He had the speed force but he might be human I guess. He's only using the Tachyon accelerator to replicate what he previously had.

This was a good episode. I like that they're using "dreams" to give Cisco the clues he needs. I can't believe there's only five more episodes left for this season.

One problem with that... if Cisco is having them, Wells probably is too :o

I actually hadn't thought of that. Holy crap.

No idea who that is, but apparently she's the worst or something, right?

The Lances in general are just insufferable at times.

Anyway, maybe Wells isn't getting flashbacks for one simple reason–Cisco died and then didn't, so his actual timeline was altered drastically. Wells, on the other hand, did not die, so it didn't affect him as heavily. Notice that nobody else is getting flashbacks of the original timeline.

• Like 1

Tonight was a Flash night, right? I always get Arrow and Flash's night mixed up, especially since I use to save them both for the same day.

Laurel acted more like the Canary from the comics in her two minutes of scenes today than she ever has in Arrow.

See? The Flash brings out the best in people. Even Oliver Queen when he first appeared in the pilot was all like "Cool ^_^". The Flash is clearly the real world as decided by the comics. :shifty:

Is anyone able to answer a question for me?

My wife and I watch Arrow and The Flash weekly as they come on TV in the UK. Due to the break in The Flash a few weeks back, we've now watched 19 episodes of The Flash and 20 of Arrow, with Arrow 21 to come on Thursday.

It seems like we're out of sync a bit, just wondering if anyone knows the order in which the last few should be watched?

Well Flash airs in the US the day before Arrow, so stuff on The Flash typically happens before Arrow

Ugh, my cable box unplugged and I didn't realize it until just a minute ago. Now I have to wait for CW to upload it .

I seriously hope they find a way to...extract?...Thawn from Wells. But Tom Cavenaugh killed it with his over the phone confession. Was just so spine tingling evil sounding...awesome.

Next week...GRODD!