Dragon Age Inquisition

apsham

The War Table needs serious balancing if they do any DLC, I have over 150 power points lying around and I'm only level 12 on inquisition perks. Should be able to spend those power points elsewhere.

Are you at Skyhold? The War Table there knocked my power points down to 0 pretty quick.

Yeah, when I got to Skyhold I had about 60 Power....that was reduced immediately.

Finally made it out of Haven and into the Hinterlands.

Two thoughts:
- Fuck me this map is huuuuuge!

- Fuck me, this game is pretty as fuck!

Also, because of my motherboard dying last week I couldn't continue where I left off with my Human 2H warrior, and I wasn't too fond of the slow ass swinging and tanking of said class. So I decided to try an Elven DW Rogue, which is a lot more fun and exciting already!

My elf, once more showing how robust the Character Creator is, and how good/bad you can make characters look. Only thing I didn't like was having to obfuscate tattoo's by making them skin coloured, because Bioware forces me to choose a tattoo for Elves.

Spoilered for size.

1UOhh6L.png

Edited by Jasonmufc

But all Elves have them. I mean I guess they could have made better ones

Solas doesn't have tattoos you dum-dum.

Also, if they have 3-4 versions of the same tattoo with the only difference being the intensity (Why not an intensity slider Bioware, you have one for scars...), then why not have an exact zero option where there are no tats.

After credits scene

I knew I didn't trust that fucking Solas!

I was so excited for you to get to that after your earlier rant.

And yeah, final boss was a letdown. I was hoping for something that would incorporate the entire Inquisition before the big battle, which I suppose the run through the Wilds kinda does, but I wanted to see more consequences of my decisions. A common Bioware gripe, but I never felt like I had to make a genuinely tough choice like in Origins. A bigger bummer when games like The Walking Dead do it so well.

Started this last night. Still not keen on the combat. Much preferred Skyrim. Maybe I shoulda chose Mage, ah well.

Personally I'm loving the Dual Wield rogue. It's the class you're most active with in terms of moving around, flanking and generally trying to get good hits off.

Warrior is just standing around, soaking damage and swinging around a big weapon.

Mage/Archer tends to be the same.

Only thing I keep groaning at is the AI's incessant behaviour of moving the ranged guys into the fray, even though I placed them on the outside shooting in...

Everytime I have a tough battle, I lose track of what teammates do, and it always ends up with Varric/Solas being KO'd like bitches.