Dragon Age Inquisition

apsham

I did, I recruited him, then made him a Warden, then had him make the big sacrifice. Why sacrifice myself or Alistair when he can do something to redeem himself?

You don't have to sacrifice anyone if you make the deal with Morrigan and let her have the demigod baby. That is what I always do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's the easiest dragon to fight? I went to fight the one in the Hinterlands, got it to 50% HP, and then it wiped me. Apparently you actually have to plan going into a dragon fight :(

That's the thing about Dragon Age that's always bugged me, there's no downside to having people in your party or as an agent. Most of your party members are optional, but why wouldn't I get them? Incentivizing not recruiting people would go a long way in making the choices feel like they carry weight.

As for easiest dragon, I personally had the least amount of trouble with the one in Crestwood.

Having now taken down the Crestwood and Hinterlands dragons, I'd say the Crestwood one is more of a comfortable fight. I think it is technically a level (maybe 2) higher, but it much more straightforward.

Regarding Adamant:

Assuming you advise her to join the Wardens earlier in the game, anyone else notice that the elf that is sacrificed in the cut scene is her? Was properly gutting.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need some tips and hints to help me out on this game. Namely, when it comes to weapons and armour and basically anything that ends up in your inventory.

It is always the place I fall down on (hard) in these types of games, and already I'm beginning to feel slightly overwhelmed as well as feeling fairly behind in terms of the equipment my men should be wandering around with.

So yeah, any hints or tips that might help me resolve some of my weapon/armour related crises?

One thing I know that it's almost always better to craft your armour than to loot it off the ground. Except for possibly the quest equipment you can get.

One problem with crafting though is that you'll have to put in a lot of work getting plans and crafting items, especially for the higher end stuff.

If you've already unlocked val royeaux, go there and buy the good recipes for you and your main party. And then just craft the best possible shields, swords and armor to kit out your main group.

The grey/white items are useless always, they hardly ever have good buffs/debuffs attached to them, and they're only useful to make a small bit of money off of. Go to your inventory, and toggle them all as ''valuables'', that way you auto-sell them when you ''sell loot/trash''.

I personally am not very far into the game myself, but I'm generally sticking to the more fancy stuff and making sure my guys get the buffs that they need... Con/Str for cassandra, cunning for the rogues, magic for the mages etc.

The thing I have the most issue with are the items that improve a single ability, I got no idea which way to go with those.

• 2 weeks later...

A chest has been patched into the Undercroft. It has the capacity for 500 items.

A chest has been patched into the Undercroft. It has the capacity for 500 items.

Why couldn't they have patched that in earlier? Or to be more precise why wasn't something like this included in the game right from the start? As far as I can remember the inabillity to store items was a problem that plagued the series since the first instalment.

Also it's about 3 months too late since I've already finished the game and I'm not planing on replaying it any time soon (at least not until the first DLC is released).

I've still not finished my first playthrough yet. I got the game at Christmas and have clocked around 120 hours now. I've near 100%ed each zone - literally just got Empris du Lion to do (well, bar a few shards in the Graves to collect). Only have 4 dragons left to nail.

I'll probably start a second play almost immediately, once I've used the DA keep.

I don't know why, but I really haven't really played a lot of the game.

My camp is still at Haven, I have just made contact with the mages after the Templars decided to be a cunt to me and my knoife-ears. I've recruited Dorian and Blackwall too.

I'm too focused on doing all the side-stories, (and getting curbstomped by too high-level rifts) and before I really get a chance to continue the story I lose steam and decide to hold off again.

I'm also afraid that I'm going to make a choice too soon and I don't want to be stuck with that before I made a full decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to rush the last few main missions, otherwise I was never going to finish the game.

The coolest part?

Well of Sorrows, or whatever it was called. A very hard choice to make!

The final boss fight was glitchy as fuck for me. And not overly rewarding, was just kinda there.

When you get him to 50% it triggers a cut scene...that didn't load. So I never got put into the dragon fight. Instead, Coryphius or whatever was just standing there not attacking, I take him to 0 and nothing. have to restart.

THEN Ironbull is taken out of the fight, but he's standing and running into a wall, so I can't actually revive him. Then randomly, dude takes 20k damage for no real reason.

• 1 month later...