Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Yeah, hopefully he can settle relatively quickly. Looks like so much needed pace in our team. Would very much like for Lamela to stay as well, as many are saying Son is basically his replacement. Would much, much rather us have attacking options as we're gotta compete in two leagues. Think it's still gonna be a buys few days at Spurs, I think we're still after a striker and a DM, and we've still got Ade and Lennon to shift. 

Yeah, hopefully he can settle relatively quickly. Looks like so much needed pace in our team. Would very much like for Lamela to stay as well, as many are saying Son is basically his replacement. Would much, much rather us have attacking options as we're gotta compete in two leagues. Think it's still gonna be a buys few days at Spurs, I think we're still after a striker and a DM, and we've still got Ade and Lennon to shift. 

Well rumours regarding Lamela is he will go out on loan to Inter.

Not too sure if the signing of Son was a separate deal to Berahino or he was the alternative. Son will bang in a few goals but I still think an out and out striker is still needed.  Suppose that will be known over the next couple of days.

I imagine it'll be hard to shift Ade and Lennon however due to wages/transfer fee. That's the issue we've had with Enrique, Borini and Balotelli.

There's no way Lamela goes out on loan, I just can't see that. It doesn't really make any sense for us to do that, if he goes I recon it'll buy permanent. But again, I'm hoping he stays. So much better than Townsend, anyway. Yeah, an out and out striker is definitely something we need. 

Stuff I've read is saying Son is not Berhaino's replacement, but Lamela's. So we'll see how it plays out. Doesn't really sound like us to buy Son, a striker and a DM without someone leaving for good money. I mean, getting Ade off the wage bill would also save a lot. I saw us linked with Borini yesterday instead of Berahino. That would be bad. 

Edited by Jimmy

There's no way Lamela goes out on loan, I just can't see that. It doesn't really make any sense for us to do that, if he goes I recon it'll buy permanent. But again, I'm hoping he stays. So much better than Townsend, anyway. Yeah, an out and out striker is definitely something we need. 

Stuff I've read is saying Son is not Berhaino's replacement, but Lamela's. So we'll see how it plays out. Doesn't really sound like us to buy Son, a striker and a DM without someone leaving for good money. I mean, getting Ade off the wage bill would also save a lot. I saw us linked with Borini yesterday instead of Berahino. That would be bad. 

If you signed Borini that would be such a Spurs thing to do. He's not good enough to be starting for you lot and I can't see why he'd want to move from our bench/not even getting on the bench to being on your bench.

He's not a bad player but he's a midtable/bottom half striker. Given game time he'd get a few goals for someone but he's not a top 8 team striker. Someone like Sunderland/West Brom

Must hurt so much that someone was willing to pay around £14 mil for him and he wouldn't let it happen.

At the time I admired the fact he wanted to stay and try and get into the team 

Looking back at it, it's really annoying. We just can't get rid of him! We won't get anywhere near that amount of money for him now. QPR came close but he wanted too much money. 

• Admin

Great signing for us, glad the lad is taking the next step in his Korea with us <_< 

Man City have signed striker, Ponferradini’s Ruben Sobrino, according to the Spanish club’s website. The 23-year-old has been bought for €275,000 plus a potential €200,000 more via add-ons, Ponferradini have stated. Confusion reigned at Manchester City on Friday after manager Manuel Pellegrini insisted young midfielder Marcos Lopes would not be sold for by the club only for City’s official website to announce he had been sold to Monaco for around £9m shortly after.

The Sweden international Ola Toivonen has answered Dick Advocaat’s call to arms by signing a season-long loan deal with Sunderland. The 29-year-old attacking midfielder, who played under the Dutchman at PSV Eindhoven, has joined from the Ligue 1 side Rennes.

• Like 1

Son is could be an excellent signing for Spurs, such an exciting player to watch and is brilliant with both feet. So you won't be seeing any of that rabona bollocking about with him!

Edited by TCO