Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Heung Min Son to Tottenham for 30mil is making the rounds atm. 

Would be a great signing for them if it happens. 

Anyone watched him a lot? I've seen youtube clips and all that from a while back, but wondering if anyone had watched him more than that. Either way, seems like much needed pace and flair. Couldn't help but love this tweet I saw about him from a Spurs account. 

Son Heung-min is the only player in history to score a Bungesliga hattrick on a losing side. Sounds perfect for us.

• Like 2

Anyone watched him a lot? I've seen youtube clips and all that from a while back, but wondering if anyone had watched him more than that. Either way, seems like much needed pace and flair. Couldn't help but love this tweet I saw about him from a Spurs account. 

Son Heung-min is the only player in history to score a Bungesliga hattrick on a losing side. Sounds perfect for us.

I fucking love the guy. He's like, super super good. Pacy, electric and very skilled player. Could be a difference maker for Spurs.

Also you can shout "Get in Min Son!" every time he scores.

Nothing is Better than his name is a shop. :happy:

Edited by Rich Manning
Rich has been nice