Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Pretty sure that Martial story is bollocks, though.

I'm trying to decide which of a) the idea that we bid 55 million euros for the guy, or b) the idea that such a bid was turned down, is the more ludicrous.

Sunderland are being linked with Jonathan De Guzman. 

Would be a good signing for them, but a very odd move for him. Apparently Marseille are also interested.

Celtic also linked with Michu, which I think would be good fit.

Edited by Alexis Sanchez

Pedro's childhood club San Isidro will get €420.000 from his transfer to Chelsea, which is 4 times their year budget. #cfc [Mundo Deportivo]

This explains why Robbie Keane moved so many times.

• Like 2

Isn't he that dick who got lippy with Sweden in the U21's and had it backfire pretty spectacularly?

Yeah that's the one, very good player though. There's basically no evidence of Rafa's rumour anywhere though, everywhere has him linked with PSG or Chelsea with Dave moving to right back. So there's no way Newcastle would get him.

Sky Sports News may blow up though if they try to compare his FM attributes with Paul Dummett's. 

I hear Liniker is planning on adopting this as the tagline for this thread.

• Like 1