Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Pato is only 25 and had loads of potential, hopefully he can rediscover it because he was really good a few years ago.

Pato must have a painting of himself in his loft because I could swear he has been around forever.

• Like 5

I mean €11 mil isn't a horrible price to take a risk on someone, considering how good he was. I mean, it sounds like he's found some form in Brazil, and he does offer something different from Kane, and then assumably as Poch has said, we've got a couple of players who could play up front in called upon. We've been quite lucky with Poch's fitness regime, so hopefully works for Pato if this goes ahead. 

Nah, no sell-on clause from what I heard.

I wonder where they'll play him... Ideally he'd play in the #10 spot, but benching Silva would be a dumb move at this point. Would either he or Silva (again) get shunted out to the wing, then? Would end up narrower than their current Sterling-Silva-Navas attack, if so.

Draxler would be an amazing replacement for De Bruyne. I always asusmed he'd end at Bayern as a read made replacement for Robben/Ribery.

I'd guess De Bruyne will replace Navas, primarily on the right in the City team and form part of an interchangeable 3 with Silva and Sterling.