Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Holy fuck, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger is an awesome central midfield pairing. 

Man U are going about their business very well. They still need to beef up the defence and maybe figure out who will replace DDG.

And I understand that Sterling is young and English, but Basty and Morgy for less than him? 

I've heard rumours about Otamendi since he was playing for Porto tbf. Seems an ongoing thing. I always wanted it to happen because I used to sign him for Utd on FM for like 10m and he was awesome. Since actually getting to see him play, I've wanted him even more.

As for DDG's replacement, I firmly believe Valdes will be #1 if he does move on. 

Holy fuck, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger is an awesome central midfield pairing.

Man U are going about their business very well. They still need to beef up the defence and maybe figure out who will replace DDG.

And I understand that Sterling is young and English, but Basty and Morgy for less than him? 

• Like 4

Basty and Morgy sounds like a Bodger and Badger rip-off.

If we could sort out a new centre-back then I'd call this transfer window a big success.  Keeping DDG would be brilliant but sadly can't see it happening. Intrigued to see how our midfield's going to shape up, SO many quality midfielders all of a sudden. Schneiderlin just behind Bastian and Herrera? Where do Mata, Di Maria and Fellaini and Carrick fit in?

Bodger and Badger, you legend.

They did a live show at The Hackney Empire, fucking quality.

Sky had us set up as a potential 4-3-3 with Schneiderlin - Mata - Schweinsteiger, then Di Maria - Rooney - Depay. Doesn't fit Herrera in, who deserves to play, nor Fellaini and Young who LVG seems to think highly of. Fact is, we have options now and a strong central midfield with proper protection for the defence. Interested to see how we line up against Spurs next month.