Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Man, Schweinsteiger to United is both great and depressing.  Great in that we get to see him in the Premier League but depressing because fucking hell, one of my favourite players has joined United.

• Like 3

Gotta love these United fans trying to say de Gea wasn't dreadful in the first season.

He wasn't. He made some pretty big errors in his first few games, but he was still making extraordinary saves as well. The talent was clear from the start, definitely made out to be worse than he was, cos even then I thought he was quite good. 

• Like 4

Schweinsteiger's contract is expiring next year and he said he wasn't going to renew. So from the sounds of it he wants a change of scenery. He's done everything with Bayern anyway. 

He played about 20 odd times in the league. He had a bad

Also I agree with Brench. There was a lot of people taking the piss and slating him on here making great saves is good doesn't stop someone from being crap. Mignolet was awful the first half of last season at times but still made some great saves 

• Like 1

Casillas has signed for Porto, I'd imagine De Gea to Real is probably imminent too.

But yeah De Gea was shite in his first year at United. He was a fantastic shot stopper and it was clear there was potential there but you don't get whipped out of the team for Lindegaard unless you're struggling. He was flapping at crosses wholesale and frequently making errors too.

• Like 1

Milan's El Shaarawy is set to join Monaco, who have sold Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (to Atlético Madrid) and signed former Deportivo La Coruña player Ivan Cavaleiro yesterday.

Carrasco to Atletico surely means Griezemann is off then?

Also I love DDG but he had as bad a case of the vamps in his first season as Gomes did/does.

Edited by Mad Jack

Casillas has signed for Porto, I'd imagine De Gea to Real is probably imminent too.

But yeah De Gea was shite in his first year at United. He was a fantastic shot stopper and it was clear there was potential there but you don't get whipped out of the team for Lindegaard unless you're struggling. He was flapping at crosses wholesale and frequently making errors too.

This transfer window is a bit shit.

Just wait, and City will pounce for all the average English players in order to meet home grown player requirements.

Isn't it time for your annual player from Arsenal signing as well?

Arsenal are waiting for their annual player from Barca/RM first..