Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

More people should wear weird shirt numbers and go and play in less fancied leagues just for the money or the hell of it.

While I'm at it, more keepers should take penalties and free kicks.

These are basically my ideal Football Manager conditions. Having a great player in a weird league, goalies taking the penalties and someone is wearing the 99 jersey.

It makes me want to start a new FM game in a silly country at a rich club and go a banana.

Edited by TLHobo
  • Like 1

Sky Sources: Sevilla agree fee of around £7m for Stoke midfielder Steven Nzonzi

I've never thought he was anything more than average, getting £7m for him is good business by Stoke in my view.

He was their player of the year last year in their best ever finish. I think they desperately wanted to keep hold of him, and he was pretty highly thought of. I remember him playing well against Spurs. That said, £7 mil for someone in the last year of their contract isn't bad business.

Edited by Jimmy

N'Zonzi is a dirty bastard. This might mean other noted dirty bastard Charlie Adam might get more game time.