Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

More people should wear weird shirt numbers and go and play in less fancied leagues just for the money or the hell of it.

While I'm at it, more keepers should take penalties and free kicks.

These are basically my ideal Football Manager conditions. Having a great player in a weird league, goalies taking the penalties and someone is wearing the 99 jersey.

It makes me want to start a new FM game in a silly country at a rich club and go a banana.

I used to always make players on CM 01/02 that had been caught taking drugs wear the number 50 shirt. I found it amusing, but I also had a remarkably boring childhood.

Edited by metalman
  • Like 3

Any truth to the rumour that the club shop folk can't spell his surname so they're just sticking 'Tobes' on the back?

Highly likely, they couldn't properly center "Lloris" on my keeper's shirt when I was there.

Oh Fiorentina, you provide me with much-needed entertainment this transfer window:

The Viola have asked Chelsea for the €1 million they already paid [as a loan extension fee for Salah]...

Makes sense to refund that. Fair play!

...plus an additional €3m as a ‘prize' for helping the club increase his value.

Ahahaha, fuck off. :lol: 

• Like 5

American is not a thing in language

Stop being wrong!

Also the Flemish make much better pancakes than the Dutch

Though I do like the Dutch penchant for mayo covered chips