Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Tobes has had his Spurs medical.

So he could be signing for anyone in London, then.

Tobes has had his Spurs medical.

So he could be signing for anyone in London, then.

Can you imagine him suddenly signing for someone else? Classic Tobes.

• Like 3

Transfer ban :lol:

If he does end up staying after the election then he can't be registered or play until January, when the ban is over.

Still ridiculous. They should be banned from being able to sign players full stop. Ultimately they've tried to sign Pogba and now have signed Turan, it's pretty laughable really but not surprising at all. 

Seems we're close to signing Darmian. Press might have been briefed based on the reports coming out today, quality signing if it happens but we'll see.

Honest question...How many times have you watched Darmian play? Cause I'm curious as to how you know he's a quality signing. 

If he does end up staying after the election then he can't be registered or play until January, when the ban is over.

Still ridiculous. They should be banned from being able to sign players full stop. Ultimately they've tried to sign Pogba and now have signed Turan, it's pretty laughable really but not surprising at all. 

Seems we're close to signing Darmian. Press might have been briefed based on the reports coming out today, quality signing if it happens but we'll see.

• Like 1

To be fair, United go for him; "Who? Rubbish! When have you even seen him play?"

Liverpool go for him; "Bargain lads. It's our year etc etc."

I honestly know nothing about Darmian outside of FM and knowing that he's highly thought of in Italy. He definitely can't be worse than what we have.

To be fair, United go for him; "Who? Rubbish! When have you even seen him play?"

I honestly know nothing about Darmian outside of FM and knowing that he's highly thought of in Italy. He definitely can't be worse than what we have.

Tbf I've seen United fans be like "We are getting Clyne, he'll be a great signing" to "he's not even that good".

I just asked a question if he'd seen him play. I have never heard of him and a lot of people haven't either. Plus I don't think anyone here said he was rubbish they just said who is he. All I know is he plays for Torino. So turning it into a Liverpool fans say this but if they got him they'd be like this is a bit of a silly thing to say. 

Tbf I've seen United fans be like "We are getting Clyne, he'll be a great signing" to "he's not even that good".

I just asked a question if he'd seen him play. I have never heard of him and a lot of people haven't either. Plus I don't think anyone here said he was rubbish they just said who is he. All I know is he plays for Torino. So turning it into a Liverpool fans say this but if they got him they'd be like this is a bit of a silly thing to say. 

Edit - Never mind.

Edited by Whisper

I'm not sure I'm turning it into anything? I was making a general, tongue in cheek comment that could be applied to all football fans ever, but seems particularly prevalent amongst Liverpool fans who I personally interact with - likely because I know more Liverpool fans than other clubs but there we are.

Whether you thought my off-hand comment was funny (evidently, it wasn't) or not, it's equally silly to assume that random guy making a Liverpool-related comment on a message board is aiming his comments directly at you.

Probably because I literally said the bolded bit. I said who is he and asked JP if he had actually seen him play :P 

I'm not sure I'm turning it into anything? I was making a general, tongue in cheek comment that could be applied to all football fans ever, but seems particularly prevalent amongst Liverpool fans who I personally interact with - likely because I know more Liverpool fans than other clubs but there we are.

Whether you thought my off-hand comment was funny (evidently, it wasn't) or not, it's equally silly to assume that random guy making a Liverpool-related comment on a message board is aiming his comments directly at you.

Probably because I literally said the bolded bit. I said who is he and asked JP if he had actually seen him play :P 

Fair point. I actually removed my last comment anyway as I genuinely wasn't trying to argue! 

Darmian isn't even that good on FM, we should have gone for Balanta... <_<