Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

That's a weird one, I know it's his home town club but he played well for West Ham last season.

• Like 1

The allure of hometown clubs cannot be understated - look at Craig Bellamy. It paid off for him too, a year after dropping to play for Cardiff from one of the top clubs in the country, he was back in the top flight. Great signing for Boro really.

Lacazette to Newcastle was a distinct possibility last season until he completely blew up and became world class this season. :(

Just like (in smaller proportions) Aubameyang and Giroud. I remember we were this close to signing them back in 2011/2012.

Sunderland have completed the signing of Dynamo Kyiv striker Jeremain Lens for 8.5M.

The allure of hometown clubs cannot be understated - look at Craig Bellamy. It paid off for him too, a year after dropping to play for Cardiff from one of the top clubs in the country, he was back in the top flight. Great signing for Boro really.

It was more West Ham getting rid of him after a good season that kinda baffled me a bit. 

• Like 1

Confirmation from LVG that Valdes is, indeed, on his way. Refused to play for the reserves last season apparently - not sure what he expected.

Surely increases the chances of De Gea staying? Though we still have Lindegaard so I guess we would still only need a number 1.

Lindegaard as number one and no improvement in defence is the only way I can see me being happy with Man Utds squad the way it is going.

Oh and we've signed a champions league winner today.... Ross Turnbull :shifty:

• Like 4

I hope De Gea stays. Not even a Man Utd fan and I'm so fucking sick of teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona just fucking about unsettling players to get what they want all the time, and I hate that they always do get their way.

"Unsettling players" meaning what in this context? Offering them career options that they want to pursue?

• Like 2

I hope De Gea stays. Not even a Man Utd fan and I'm so fucking sick of teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona just fucking about unsettling players to get what they want all the time, and I hate that they always do get their way.

"Unsettling players" meaning what in this context? Offering them career options that they want to pursue?