What games are you looking forward to?

Benji

In the near future I'm crazy pumped about the FFX HD release on PS4 in a couple weeks, I never had a PS3 so missed that and I've been putting off busting out the PS2 to play the original until this comes out. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood too because New Order was a buttload of fun and I was waiting for a reason to actually complete it.

As for the rest of the year, Godzilla and Mad Max could both go eiher way but I'm pretty pumped for them anyway, the aforementioned LEGO games have potential to be wonderful, MGS V because duh, it's MGS. Then to further my love for high concept indie games there's The Watcher, Rime and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. I'm also hoping for a HD collection of the Uncharted games before 4 comes out because again, I never had a PS3

And last but certainly not least (in fact it's first on my list of shit to be hyped for) and I'm disappointed no one's mentioned it yet but god damn, motherfucking No Man's Sky people! Seriously, it looks gorgeous and I need it in my life now.

I'll get Arkham Knight before the year is over. Possibly when I can get it for $40, definitely by the time someone offers it for XB1 for $30.

Besides that, I dunno. My backlog of old games is still an insurmountable nightmare.

Persona 5 (PS4) - All the Persona games are great, even if I'm terrible at the first two. Plus, this will probably have the best style of any game, whenever it comes out in North America.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita) - The conclusion to the Persona 4 story set in a rhythm game? Makes absolute sense. Can't wait to import this in two months.

Metal Gear Solid V (PS4/XBONE) - Can't wait to hear how few lines Kiefer Sutherland voiced, but I love how dumb all the Metal Gear games are and am excited to get my hands on this.

Danganronpa: Another Episode (Vita) - A third person shooter set in between two visual novels sounds crazy, but hopefully this is as great story wise as 1 and 2.

No Man's Sky (PS4) - Still curious to see if this is as ambitious as the dev's are touting it, but the idea sounds so awesome.

Rock Band 4 (PS4/XBONE) - I've spent probably $3000 on Rock Band peripherals, games, and DLC so this is a given.

A lot of the ones I'm looking forward to have been covered but will agree with Rock Band 4 100%. That was my favourite series of last-gen and Harmonix always treat it right.

I'll throw a vote in for N++ though. N+ was great. A fine example of something being challenging enough to keep you at one level for hours but never unfair. The sequel should be awesome, especially if they offer up free DLC like last time. And a more sensible way to play created levels.

And last but certainly not least (in fact it's first on my list of shit to be hyped for) and I'm disappointed no one's mentioned it yet but god damn, motherfucking No Man's Sky people! Seriously, it looks gorgeous and I need it in my life now.

I'd forgotten all about this, I saw it when they first announced it, thought it looked great and then never heard anything about it since. How close is it to coming out?

They stopped making 'new' ones for a while after the abominations that used the skateboard controller, but they released Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD, which was a remake of some of the levels from the first two games with a more modern engine, a couple of years ago. There will be a new mobile game and a console game, but there really isn't much that's known about either yet.

The new Tony Hawk game, totally forgot about it, which is weird considering that the series was one of my favorites as a child.

Oh shit, yes. I'm even more hyped if they actually call it "Tony Hawk 5" like rumoured. Project 8 and THUG 1 were pretty good but everything else since 4...not so much.