What games are you looking forward to?

Benji

Until Dawn for me. Also, THUG2 was the best in the series, what are you even talking about.

Man, the inclusion of the Jackass shit was terrible. I remember, as someone that liked Jackass, fucking hating it. I have memories of the Classic mode being really underwhelming too.

And yeah, 4 ruled. I was including that in the good games. Avoiding gigantic mounds of elephant shit in a zoo is what video games should be about.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

- Arkham Knight

- Elder Scrolls Online (PS4) - When I can afford it anyway

- Just Cause 3

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

- FALLOUT 4!!!

- NBA 2K16

- NHL 16 (My first Next-Gen NHL game)

- Kingdom Hearts 3

- Mirrors Edge

- Rise of the Tomb Raider

Two weeks until Arkham Knight. Easily my most anticipated game of 2015.

Only two weeks? There's no chance I'll have finished The Witcher 3 by then. Thanks to a smashing deal at cdkeys.com, I'm getting the Batman Premium Edition on PC, and even though I have a feeling that it could be the weakest of the Rocksteady Batman games, I'm still looking forward to it.

I only had three games on my list a couple of weeks ago, but the recent announcements of XCOM 2 and Fallout 4 have inflated that figure, and then there's E3 next week to potentially bring more exciting games to the foreground. I'm unlikely to buy them at release because I'm a slow player, a sceptic and a cheapskate, but I can at least add them to the list of things I'll keep an eye on for the future.