9 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Jesus, and now it dawned on me that no matter what he does the rest of the year, Michael McDowell is going to be taking one of the playoff spots. :lol: 

The one question that I had is whether or not he runs enough races to be part of the playoffs. I can't remember if Front Row is a full time car or not.

They’ve added a temporary light for the road course this weekend. They were saying on the Door, Bumper, Clear podcast that there were spots in the infield during the Clash that the spotters just couldn’t see. Bubba’s spotter even flat out said he was on his own in that section because it looked pitch black from atop the grandstands. I’m glad they’re addressing that. They also poured concrete around the bus stop. Drivers complained that the dirt from around there flew up on the track and it noticeably caused a lot of spin outs. I’m glad they’re addressing these issues. Nothing more frustrating than a driver ruining his and others day because the S-turn is covered in mud.

That said, Bristol dirt track is going to be an absolute shit show and I can’t wait. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

For the two of you that stumble in here outside of the Daytona 500, cheer for William Byron today. If he wins, Forky is going to give me $20. :lol:

There were some worrisome moments but I get to keep my $20. 😛 

I actually forgot about saying that until I just read this. Haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forky said:

There were some worrisome moments but I get to keep my $20. 😛 

I actually forgot about saying that until I just read this. Haha

No win, but he looked good again and I'll take a Top-8. Good last couple finishes for my baby boy after a rough first two races.

4 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

So after betting on Chase to win the last...two? three?...weeks, I'm betting on him today. He's as sure a bet as it comes, I think, considering he beat everyone in the championship race by like two hours. 

He's done well at coming up from the back. He definitely has a car that can pull it off it seems.