On 08/10/2020 at 23:37, Meacon Keaton said:

Clint Bowyer has announced he'll be retiring at the end of the season. 

You have to think he's got a job at FOX waiting for him as a race day analyst if he wants it. 

That’s exactly where he’s going. 

Also there seem to be a lot of people starting teams. Jordan and Denny and now Suarez and some dude I don’t know.

• 2 weeks later...

So Jones goes to the 43 for RPM. Jordan and Denny get the #23 which was pretty much a given. Matty D basically has one more year to find another ride before his goes away, and Chase Briscoe is taking over the 14. That still leaves the 88 without a driver at the moment.

For some reason I feel like they're going to put Larson in that car.

• Lineker changed the title to NASCAR
On 22/10/2020 at 15:10, Forky said:

Second chances. I don't like him but he's done everything they asked him to do, and he's a very good driver. 

I’m fine with him getting a second chance. I just do not want it to be with Hendrick.

Also this race is never going to happen, huh?

1 minute ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’m fine with him getting a second chance. I just do not want it to be with Hendrick.

Also this race is never going to happen, huh?

According to one of the twitter reporters from yesterday, there doesn't appear to be an opening until like Wednesday so I don't know what they're going to do. It's so annoying. I mean I'll take a Wednesday and Sunday race. I just want to watch it god damn it.

The final race is on my birthday as well so I'm hoping that doesn't get rained out too.

Yeah, with like ten laps to go I'm sitting there looking at the playoff standings and go, "Wow, Logano, Harvick, Hamlin, Keselowski. I'm only ok with Harvick winning, and even then it's like the best of a bad bunch."

Meanwhile Chase, Bowman, and Truex pretty much have to win next week.