It’s not NASCAR but it’s Jimmie Johnson, so it belongs in here. :shifty: 

But is anyone planning on tuning in at some points for the Sebring race this Saturday? I’ll probably watch the first hour or two, maybe another hour when I eat lunch, and the last hour or so. Mainly because I want to see how Jimmie does. But I always drive to catch a little bit of the 12 hours.

3 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Larson’s a bit of a cheat code in a Hendrick car, eh?

@Forky

It's weird how much different it feels. I mean he's always been a damn good racer but he's done really well since coming over. My wife said she didn't expect much from him because the 5 car is cursed but he may be the one to erase that curse

34 minutes ago, Forky said:

It's weird how much different it feels. I mean he's always been a damn good racer but he's done really well since coming over. My wife said she didn't expect much from him because the 5 car is cursed but he may be the one to erase that curse

Terry Labonte won a championship in the 5! (Edit: Jesus that was 25 years ago...)

And if there weren’t stage breaks, he would’ve lapped everybody in the field. :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

It’s Talladega week, folks! Wooooo! Let’s get wreckin’.

Probably my favorite race of the year other than the ones Martin wins. :shifty: I know Daytona is the staple but I think I like Talladega more.

• 1 year later...

I know Meac and I were basically the only one who watched this and he's not been here for awhile but I'd be remissed if I didn't mention that Joe Gibbs last living son Coy Gibbs passed away in his sleep the morning after his son Ty won the Xfinity Championship race, and the day of the Cup Championship which happened this evening. It has got to be heartbreaking for them :( 

• Sad 1