Not the result I was hoping for but it's always sad when your top 2 favorite drivers need a win to get in and only one can do it. Truex did everything he could but that god damn loose wheel at the end just put an end to everything :( 

I’ve admitted it once but I’ll admit it again: this format is a blast. What an exciting finish. Sucks for Harvick to dominate all year and miss out on the championship. I wish it had been Hamlin or Keselowski who made it. But at least I’ll be rooting for Chase next week and not just rooting against Logano and Keselowski.

• Like 1

I love that Harvick was willing to do what he needed to in order to win, and he didn't make up any excuses. He basically admitted he dumped Busch to get that point and while it didn't work out, that's what you do when it's all on the line.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’m starting the season with a negative attitude and am putting money on Hamlin to win the 500. Very excited about the Clash on the road course on Tuesday and of course the Duels next Thursday though. Cant get here soon enough. :) 

My wife would say that having a negative attitude about Denny winning is negative in itself. I'm probably going to guess Kyle Busch. I feel like after his season last year, he's coming with a vengeance this year and it's a race he's never won.

Chances are though it's someone we don't expect.

On 04/02/2021 at 03:35, Meacon Keaton said:

I’ll never bet on Kyle Busch again. I put five dollars on him for like ten straight races last year expecting him to “snap out of it”. That bird-looking fool can piss off.

Well... He snapped out of it Meacon. :(

Insane finish with the punterino in the chicane at the end there, Good to see the old door banging NASCAR back for another year.