7 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Also look at that: race started at 2:30 EST and was done at 5:30 EST.  No rain delays. No lightning. It can be done! :o 

Funny enough they were talking about rain on the last 17 laps so it was coming. That was a damn good race. I'd almost venture to say the best of the season so far.

So who do you all (well, i guess two) have tonight? I bet on Truex, Keselowski, and Bowman to win the main event. Pulling for Byron to win the Open and expecting Bubba to win the fan vote. I’m curious to see how visible the lights are under the cars on the track and I’m quite excited they’re not using the 550 HP package. Tonight should be a blast.

Yeah I really don’t hate the bumper light like I thought I would. But yeah the sponsor on the side and number further back is not something I hope sticks.

I hope they implement the choose cone rule though. You can do that stuff on dirt tracks in Poodunk USA, you should be allowed to do it in NASCAR.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

I said I like the lights! If I was old and grumpy I’d hate them. I just don’t like the numbers smaller and further back. I’d probably get use to it but I definitely think it looks worse than regular.

Calm down grandpa and drink your pepto 😛 

But seriously, it is a bit jarring when you've been used to the centered number on the door. It reminds me of when they change the bodies of the car. It always annoys me for the first little while until I get used to it.

On a race note, neither of our boys are going to win us any money :( But I'm okay if Chase doesn't choke.