Tennis!

sahyder1

This is one of the most one-sided matches I've ever seen. Sara Errani, the #5 seed, has taken about 10 points off Serena Williams in the entire match. 6-0, 3-0 and not looking likely to avoid a double bagel at the minute.

Makes me even more annoyed that she beat Radwanska the other day. This is humiliating.

ESPN doesn't have the semifinals. Tape delay starts at 11am EST on NBC. :bang:

I've got Tennis Channel, and they're showing it until 11am. But then I get to watch the match over again.

This is going to cut out sometime during the 5th, fan fucking tastic. Why do Americans only watch Wimbledon and the US Open again?

EDIT - Djoker breaks Nadal to open the 5th.

NEVER MIND CRISIS AVERTED! TENNIS CHANNEL IS COVERING THIS UNTIL THE MATCH ENDS!

Great, great, great match. Looks like nothing will stop Nadal from number 8.

An amazing match. Well worthy of being the final itself. Some of Nadal's shots were breathtakingly brilliant. Djokovic did so well to hang in the bout too. Loved it, you have to respect both men immensely.

Hope Tsonga can get to the final now though I highly doubt Nadal is going to be prevented from Title #8.

Good to see my prediction of Ferrer making the final come true. I think his only real chance of beating Nadal is if fatigue from today's Djokovic match still hasn't been shaken off by Sunday, but even then, beating Rafa over five sets on clay is such a tall order.

I've never been a fan of Serena Williams but her intensity levels and sheer power are so impressive. Her all-round game has been fantastic all season and there's not a woman on earth at the minute who can stop her. I'd fancy her chances against more than half of the men too. Sharapova played well today but she just wasn't as good as Serena unfortunately.

There's almost no point having a women's singles tournament at Wimbledon. If Serena doesn't win that I'll be amazed.

Serena spent a year focusing on winning the French, and it paid off. She's at the peak of her powers now (at 31) which is stunning. She could accomplish another Serena Slam I think and cement herself as the best player in women's tennis history.

I guess Azarenka could possibly win something in there, Sharapova too, but Serena looks like she knows the clock is really ticking and is doing nothing but thinking of tennis right now. It's feeling like she's turned the clock back an entire decade.

Only ever going to be one winner. Ferrer has had a brilliant tournament though, but this is Nadal's territory. He owns Roland Garros. Eight titles here in nine years and a 59-1 record now. Astonishing. He's easily the best clay court player of all time.

Now it's time for Queens!

• Admin

Queens starts today, on BBC Two and also Eurosport.

Monday, 10 June - 12:30 pm

Centre
G.Pella (ARG) v D.Evans (GBR)
Men's Singles - 1st Round
I.Dodig (CRO) v J.Ward (GBR)
L.Hewitt (AUS) v M.Russell (USA)
D.Sela (ISR) v G.Dimitrov (BUL) [10]
J.Nieminen (FIN) / G.Simon (FRA) v N.Mahut (FRA) / J.Tsonga (FRA)
Men's Doubles - 1st Round
Court 1
A.Bedene (SLO) v P.Mathieu (FRA)
G.Garcia-Lopez (ESP) v X.Malisse (BEL)
M.Cilic (CRO) / J.Del Potro (ARG) v P.Andujar (ESP) / F.Lopez (ESP)
E.Corrie (GBR) v S.Stakhovsky (UKR)
J.Brunstrom (SWE) / R.Klaasen (RSA) v E.Butorac (USA) / A.Ram (ISR)
Court 2
S.Giraldo (COL) v J.Levine (CAN)
K.Anderson (RSA) / F.Moser (GER) v R.Harrison (USA) / S.Querrey (USA)
T.Ito (JPN) v I.Sijsling (NED)
G.Rufin (FRA) v E.Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
Court 9
F.Delbonis (ARG) v D.Kudla (USA)
B.Paire (FRA) [9] v J.Baker (GBR)
F.Nielsen (DEN) v M.Matosevic (AUS)