Tennis!

sahyder1

Apparently Cilic is Croatian for "choking dog". Up a set and 5-2, it was clear he was just waiting for the right moment to pull the rip cord. Once he blew that set point and dropped the tiebreaker by losing the last 5 points I had him losing before 8:10 my time. It is now 8:10 my time and clearly he didn't disappoint.

At this point, I'm hopeful that they will make Serena play left handed so that we have a competitive final on the women's side.

My plan to jinx it at a set and break down appears to have worked :P

Got to say it was quite something to watch Andy Roddick's career end. I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed watching him play and that epic Wimbledon Final in 2009 will live a long, long time in the memory.

Oh good, they're putting Serena on now. Time to switch to the NFL Kick-Off.

My predictions have fallen absolutely and utterly to pieces. Isner to the semi finals, Federer to beat Del Potro in the final. Dear me. Still looks good for Murray but Berdych is a good player and has beat him not too long ago so if Murray plays sluggishly like he started against Cilic then it could be tough. That said the draw has presented itself quite nicely for him lately and he's good enough to beat any of the three players left - so fingers crossed for him.