Tennis!

sahyder1

Well, he didn't really 'draw' him. Raonic will have known before the tournament that he was seeded to face Murray in the last 16 :P

I think he may beat Murray, though I certainly hope not. Murray really does have all he needs to win this tournament, just needs to pick up his game.

Robson has a big future in the game, I think she'll be Top 10 by this time next year.

As for Murray, it'll be a difficult test for him tonight but if he brings his best game then he should make it through without too many problems.

Jeez Isner. Had him going to the semi's. As a bit of a wildcard admittedly but still thought he'd make it past the third.

And what's the view of Roddick now in the US? Do the US media think he's going to go and do a miracle and win the trophy now because it is his last year or are we just counting down the days until he finally disappears? Don't particularly think he's ever been a brilliant player and would be disappointed if Murray were to never win a grand slam but Roddick retires with one to his name given Roddick has a serve and sometimes a follow up forehand and pretty much managed to nick a grand slam just before Federer's dominance began and after Sampras' ended.

Gutted that Tsonga lost early doors early doors too but have seen a bit of Martin Klizan in the juniors - not so much on the main tour - and his forehand looks savage.

Roddick won't beat Del Potro I don't think, Del Potro finally looks like he's hitting top form again and he could be an outside bet for the final. I've never rated Roddick either, probably lucky he got his slam but big servers always have a chance.

Jeez Isner. Had him going to the semi's. As a bit of a wildcard admittedly but still thought he'd make it past the third.

And what's the view of Roddick now in the US? Do the US media think he's going to go and do a miracle and win the trophy now because it is his last year or are we just counting down the days until he finally disappears? Don't particularly think he's ever been a brilliant player and would be disappointed if Murray were to never win a grand slam but Roddick retires with one to his name given Roddick has a serve and sometimes a follow up forehand and pretty much managed to nick a grand slam just before Federer's dominance began and after Sampras' ended.

Gutted that Tsonga lost early doors early doors too but have seen a bit of Martin Klizan in the juniors - not so much on the main tour - and his forehand looks savage.

All of his matches thus far have been hyped as his possible "final" match. It gives the impression that he has been an underdog against every opponent he has faced.

Well the majority of the fourth round men's matches so far have been pretty much routs. Good win for Murray against a potentially tough opponent in Raonic. Was on through the night so didn't get to see it but looks relatively comfortable. Murray is one of the best returners in the game though so he can negate a player like Raonic easier than some.

The women's draw is pretty much tailor made to Serena, always is. The Eurosport I'm watching seem to favour the women's matches it seems, in Greece and the commentary is German so I'm pretty confused usually, but I've seen a bit of the women's matches this week. Radwanska was terrible, I saw her should was all strapped up so I figure that was why her serve was largely terrible but Vinci just hit drop shot after drop shot and Radwanska got nowhere close for the most part. Sharapova, too, looked pretty shaky against a rather poor Petrova these days. Aside from Serena Williams the mental aspect of the women's game is seemingly so poor. Players just can't seem to cope with the pressure put on them by the weight of expectations and by themselves, it does make for a largely fun and entertaining tournament though. Hopefully someone can stop Serena, but I'm not sure anyone can.