2015-16 NHL Season Thread

munky

I think they're definitely getting to Thornton. There was one play where the puck was a scramble near the net, and Sid is literally holding Joe away from the play so he can't even get involved. Definitely an uncalled penalty, but good to see him trying to take somebody else off their change instead of the other way around. 

Sharks lost 2 close games (at least by score), that's gotta leave them nearly defeated, especially if Penguins come and play a dominate first period. 

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Who is everyone's pick for Conn Smythe? I can't envision it going to anyone but Kessel.

I think Kessel, though, I can see Crosby winning it too. No one else jumps out for it. I'd really like it to be Phil so the people in Toronto can really freak out :lol:

On 6/8/2016 at 10:42, Hewey said:

I think Kessel, though, I can see Crosby winning it too. No one else jumps out for it. I'd really like it to be Phil so the people in Toronto can really freak out :lol:

From what I've seen, most Toronto fans want to see him win/succeed. I couldn't be more than happy for him.

I am so glad that it didn't have to go seven because I was nervous enough about this game let alone having to go through another one. I really hope they keep Mike Sullivan for next year because he worked some magic with this team once he took over.