WiP - EWB EWR Update

Sousa

I love what you guys are doing for this since i really like EWR but i get sick of having to change everything myself especially when something simple isn't getting changed like Kevin Steen to Kevin Owens.

I have a suggestion tho when it comes to deleting someone like CM Punk or changing NXT to a Brand why not just do a poll and have a vote? Seems like the easiest way then it's a majority rules thing

Personally i think "rule of fun" should be considered with name Wrestlers who are retired, like CM Punk should basically be in the game just because why delete him since when he is done with the UFC people are gonna want him back in or at least argue for it

• Like 1

Assuming you mean 'when' rather than 'how' - whenever we've finished doing the maintenance on the data. Obviously though we all have lives so I can't give you an exact time for when that will be.

I'm actually perfectly fine with whatever time it takes.  Helping out came across my mind, but I have a pretty busy schedule too, and might do more harm than help honestly.  I guess I was kinda pitching in a bit of outside support or appreciation for those who are involved in this.  It sounds like it's gonna be pretty awesome when it gets done.  Keep up the good work guys.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2015, 4:28:46, Lineker said:

Assuming you mean 'when' rather than 'how' - whenever we've finished doing the maintenance on the data. Obviously though we all have lives so I can't give you an exact time for when that will be.

6HK5iEK.jpg

• Like 4