WiP - EWB EWR Update

Sousa

Axl Rotten is in the game. Axl Rotten is wheelchair bound and lives in a home. But you can't delete him, because he might start wrestling again, or someone might want to book him, and it would be far too much work to re-add him.

• Like 6

Axl Rotten is in the game. Axl Rotten is wheelchair bound and lives in a home. But you can't delete him, because he might start wrestling again, or someone might want to book him, and it would be far too much work to re-add him.

HOW COULD ONE PERSON DETERMINE STATS!? IT IS UNPOSSIBLE!

• Like 1

Hiatus as far as I know. I'm genuinely surprised Kamala isn't still in there.

And, just through looking at CHIKARA, it's shocking some of the people who aren't in the game when you look at who is.

• Like 1

I was personally going to start with the WWE main roster. Does someone more au fait with NXT want to tackle that?

And to whoever suggested Google drive that is probably a good idea.

I'm thinking the best start would be to delete the guys we don't want. Most of the people we are going to want are going to be in there, it's just a matter of tweaking them, but they're buried in a sea of Thumbtack Jacks that we need to get rid of. Once we have the database to a reasonable size, it will be easier to fix who's left. 

i love the way that sounds...

How deep in deleting are you guys going? Where will the cut off be for bum indy wrestler to sort of known indy wrestler?

Right now, just finished the Alex's. I'm deleting anybody who doesn't have a Cagematch profile, or who isn't listed as having wrestled since 2013. There are still a lot of people we left in who should probably be deleted, but even deleting that bare minimum got rid of about half the people we've come across. I assume there will be a second round of cuts.

Edited by Pizza

PRIDE 2015 roster

Batista, Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Davey Richards, Doug Williams, James Storm, Kensuke Sasaki, Low Ki, noted mixed martial artist Mick fucking Foley, Mike Quackenbush, RVD and Toshiaki Kawada.

I wish this had happened before Thunderdome started. Would've made a hell of a diary.

• Like 3

Fucking disablist.

• Like 3

oh yeah, you guys probably have this covered but are you going to move people like Sara Amato, Drake Younger, and Robbie Brookside into staff? Seems a bit silly for then to just be on active rosters. 

They should be because the WWE roster is already going to be over the threshold just using the main active roster and the AI will probably keep those three in at the expense of actual roster members.

What's the moderation going to be like on skills? Because, personally, I'd be harsh as fuck, anyone with more than three skills over 80 would be very rare whereas other people might be doling out 90's all over the place (check the 100% match thread for some of the lugs having MOTY's). Standard distribution curves (I love stats) would have 85%-90% of skills between 30 and 70.

• Like 2