WiP - EWB EWR Update

Sousa

Jesse James/Road Dogg: He works as a producer for WWE, but he occasionally wrestle using the Road Dogg name, but considering 'Road Dogg' is more like a nickname (Example: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin), and it appears as his shortened name, there's no reason to use his shortened name as his full name, also why isn't Billy Gunn using 'Bad Ass' as his shortened name?.

o_O

(This is because Road Dogg has the inexplicable name "Jesse James" in the data. Hey, remember all of those times the Road Dogg got called "Jesse James" anywhere except their entrance spiel?)

Well, I am convinced to go to war.

• Like 2

Blake Murphy can't be renamed Murphy as Mikal Judas already went by Murphy in TNA.

Makes perfect sense. We can't rename the guy working for the biggest company in the world because some jobber already used his extremely common name in a two bit bush league promotion five fucking years ago.

• Like 4

I've decided to start going through the wrestler list on the September data to see who is expendable and thus far I've deleted 10 Aarons who aren't important enough for a profightdb page, a duplicate, and someone who hasn't wrestled since 2000. How can people argue this isn't bloated as hell? There are almost 6000 wrestlers in the data and I suspect I'll probably have erased half of them at the very least by the time I eventually reach the end.

• Like 4

Is Erin Bray still in the game?  The girl who was a cheerleader and never had anything to do with wrestling?  Or Jamie Koeppe, who won a WWE contest and never once appeared on TV but still had insanely high stats?

• Like 2

He is a she.  She won Diva Search before it was televised.  She got a photo shoot in a WWE magazine  and was a sort of "brand ambassador " for a year

Blake Murphy can't be renamed Murphy as Mikal Judas already went by Murphy in TNA.

Makes perfect sense. We can't rename the guy working for the biggest company in the world because some jobber already used his extremely common name in a two bit bush league promotion five fucking years ago.

Murphy's Law: first come, first served.

• Like 5

I've decided to start going through the wrestler list on the September data to see who is expendable and thus far I've deleted 10 Aarons who aren't important enough for a profightdb page, a duplicate, and someone who hasn't wrestled since 2000. How can people argue this isn't bloated as hell? There are almost 6000 wrestlers in the data and I suspect I'll probably have erased half of them at the very least by the time I eventually reach the end.

Think of it like this, there are 6000 workers in the game.

A 100% Global promotion will hire about 70 workers, there are a maximum of 30 company slots, so the impossible happened and all 30 promotions were active and at absolutely maximum popularity, about 35% of all the workers in the database would have a job, the rest would just sit there, doing nothing.

• Like 1

I think 1000 would easily fit in the entire working rosters of WWE, NXT, RoH, TNA, GFW, EVOLVE, CHIKARA, FIP, CZW and LU along with a smattering of legends that still actually work and a good portion of Mexican, Japanese and International wrestlers who actually make appearances in the US.

They would go fight for PRIDE.

Fuck. Someone should do that. Take the data, edit out any existing PRIDE contracts, sim to the roster announcement date and then write a MMA diary based on who PRIDE drafts.

I mean, who doesn't want to see Marty Janetty vs Brutus Beefcake in a MMA fight?

• Like 3

YOU BETTER LEAVE AARON STRIDE IN HE IS A KEY PLAYER IN MY BY2G GAMES! :angry::angry::angry: